Jump to content
  • 1

Calls not answered /emails taking 24 hours or more for response

Question

Hi,

For last few weeks when calling help desk placed on hold for at least 30-40 minutes and then cut off.

Emails responses to questions delayed and quality of answers really poor?

Anyone know whats going on?

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I have the same experience. Could not get through to the phone, e-mail reply did not answer the question, was then sent to the Community forum, and now my question is being held-up for vetting (not sure this answer is even going to be published!). 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
Posted (edited)

I did get through by phone earlier had to wait 55 minutes earlier to ask why my market orders had been cancelled.  The answer was you can't use market orders on an ISA account even though the option is there!

Edited by MattSouthgate
Added that I managed to get through

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

It really depends on the time of day that you call. During trading hours in Australia, we seem to get bumped to a local team and the response is still slow, but reasonable quality.  Outside of those hours, I think we hit international call teams and the quality is questionable.

Agree that email response quality is terrible. And if you're getting a response in a week, I think you're one of the lucky ones!!

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

Probably issues with respect to staff having to work form home, reduced staffing numbers etc with the Covid crisis.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

I don't even get email replies now.  I think it's personal.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
4 minutes ago, nit2wynit said:

I don't even get email replies now.  I think it's personal.

not sure why you keep beating the same drum when the next course of action is being signaled to you.

From the start they said no one else complained of your specific package of platform problems so they must be caused by your own system and there was nothing they could do.

Since then you have spent over a year repeating the same call and twice at least the mods on the forum organised tech to contact you.

Whatever the result if they are now not replying at all they will instead  be waiting for you to go through the  proper complaints procedure which I suspect they will be well prepared for.  

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
1 minute ago, Caseynotes said:

not sure why you keep beating the same drum when the next course of action is being signaled to you.

From the start they said no one else complained of your specific package of platform problems so they must be caused by your own system and there was nothing they could do.

Since then you have spent over a year repeating the same call and twice at least the mods on the forum organised tech to contact you.

Whatever the result if they are now not replying at all they will instead  be waiting for you to go through the  proper complaints procedure which I suspect they will be well prepared for.  

Thanks for stopping by Casey.....again.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
2 minutes ago, nit2wynit said:

Thanks for stopping by Casey.....again.

it's the obvious next step, though not sure why you've stuck with it and wasted so much time.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
Just now, Caseynotes said:

it's the obvious next step, though not sure why you've stuck with it and wasted so much time.

Nothing is wasted Casey, but you're assuming steps have not been taken.

How about answering my threads that I post and help this one by answering the OP's.

 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
Just now, nit2wynit said:

Nothing is wasted Casey, but you're assuming steps have not been taken.

How about answering my threads that I post and help this one by answering the OP's.

 

don't worry, I'm working hard to get that covid virus sorted and everyone back to work asap!!!👀

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Member Statistics

    • Total Topics
      13,065
    • Total Posts
      66,531
    • Total Members
      88,752
    Newest Member
    dala123
    Joined 23/11/20 16:06
  • Posts

    • Good article (new) on strategy planning and testing from Steve Burns. https://www.newtraderu.com/2020/10/25/how-to-create-backtest-and-optimize-a-trading-strategy/ "A trading strategy is the process used to enter and exit positions in a market based on quantified signals on when to buy and sell. A trading strategy will have trading plan to express a methodology that defines a trader’s return goals, risk tolerance, and time frame. A successful strategy should have an edge expressed in how trades are entered and managed to maximize gains and minimize losses."
    • (not the cost of Covid-19 but the cost of the govt's disastrous response to a virus that's no more deadly than the common flu) The REAL cost of Covid-19: RUTH SUNDERLAND's terrifying dossier exploring the full economic damage will make you ask... can we afford to keep the brakes on Britain? National debt more than £2 trillion, equivalent of year’s output by entire country  Borrowing from April to October was £170 billion higher than period in 2019  Bank of England believes unemployment rate will to peak at around 7.75 per cent https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8975765/The-true-cost-Covid-19-Read-RUTH-SUNDERLANDs-terrifying-dossier-economic-damage.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top
    • Dax and Dow M15;
×
×