Calls not answered /emails taking 24 hours or more for response

eggroll111

Question

10 answers to this question

I have the same experience. Could not get through to the phone, e-mail reply did not answer the question, was then sent to the Community forum, and now my question is being held-up for vetting (not sure this answer is even going to be published!). 

I did get through by phone earlier had to wait 55 minutes earlier to ask why my market orders had been cancelled.  The answer was you can't use market orders on an ISA account even though the option is there!

Edited by MattSouthgate
Added that I managed to get through

It really depends on the time of day that you call. During trading hours in Australia, we seem to get bumped to a local team and the response is still slow, but reasonable quality.  Outside of those hours, I think we hit international call teams and the quality is questionable.

Agree that email response quality is terrible. And if you're getting a response in a week, I think you're one of the lucky ones!!

4 minutes ago, nit2wynit said:

I don't even get email replies now.  I think it's personal.

not sure why you keep beating the same drum when the next course of action is being signaled to you.

From the start they said no one else complained of your specific package of platform problems so they must be caused by your own system and there was nothing they could do.

Since then you have spent over a year repeating the same call and twice at least the mods on the forum organised tech to contact you.

Whatever the result if they are now not replying at all they will instead  be waiting for you to go through the  proper complaints procedure which I suspect they will be well prepared for.  

1 minute ago, Caseynotes said:

not sure why you keep beating the same drum when the next course of action is being signaled to you.

From the start they said no one else complained of your specific package of platform problems so they must be caused by your own system and there was nothing they could do.

Since then you have spent over a year repeating the same call and twice at least the mods on the forum organised tech to contact you.

Whatever the result if they are now not replying at all they will instead  be waiting for you to go through the  proper complaints procedure which I suspect they will be well prepared for.  

Thanks for stopping by Casey.....again.

Just now, Caseynotes said:

it's the obvious next step, though not sure why you've stuck with it and wasted so much time.

Nothing is wasted Casey, but you're assuming steps have not been taken.

How about answering my threads that I post and help this one by answering the OP's.

Just now, nit2wynit said:

Nothing is wasted Casey, but you're assuming steps have not been taken.

How about answering my threads that I post and help this one by answering the OP's.

don't worry, I'm working hard to get that covid virus sorted and everyone back to work asap!!!👀