Transfer to MT4

PJL

Question

I have an existing account, but it’s not on the MT4?  Possible to request to do a transfer?  Any charges? Or I have to withdrawal and rede posit again?  BTW, will there be additional charges of using the MT4 account? Many Thanks!

2 answers to this question

On 28/04/2021 at 06:59, PJL said:

I have an existing account, but it’s not on the MT4?  Possible to request to do a transfer?  Any charges? Or I have to withdrawal and rede posit again?  BTW, will there be additional charges of using the MT4 account? Many Thanks!

Hey, 

There's no additional fees for the MT4 account. You can simply open on from your dashboard. 

Unfortunately we can't move your positions across to MT4 you will have to close and reopen them. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

All the best 

On 28/04/2021 at 06:59, PJL said:

Just to add you need to open new positions on mt4 but you can easily transfer funds straight across from a web based platform account. Reminder too that mt4 covers most assets but not shares trading.