Is the Bitcoin bullish rally coming to an end?

The price of Bitcoin (BTC) experienced a significant increase in October, following similar patterns observed in the past. However, for the past two weeks, the price of BTC has been fluctuating around 34 and 35k, indicating that the bulls are losing control over pushing the price further upwards. Although some predict that BTC may reach 40k soon, I believe it is best to exercise caution at this time.

Past data has shown that November is usually a bearish month for cryptocurrency, and we are also close to the next Bitcoin halving, which I think we might see a bearish price movement before the bull market finally comes upon us.

Although the trend for Bitcoin seems bullish, many altcoins are yet to respond to this. We may witness a shift of money flow from Bitcoin to altcoin, which may cause altcoins to surge. There are many altcoins with good use cases, but exchange tokens may be the best choice for holding during the bull market due to their use cases. With more adoption of cryptocurrencies, these tokens have a higher chance of attracting users easily.

BGB, the exchange token of , and MX, the exchange token of MEXC, are both good investment options. However, kindly do your own research (DYOR) before investing and share your opinion.

Is obvious that November is mostly a bearish month but considering the current Crypto Fear and Greed index, this month might be different. However, I believe BTC might dip to 28k before January. $BGB has been the most performing token this month and there are indications the token could hit above $10 in the next bull run. 

The market has been largely unpredictable, lots of experts predicted a bearish October but it hasn't been entirely so. BTC has been solid too heading into November, it will be nice to see how it plays out this month. $10 for BGB in the bullrun could be feasible though considering its consistency even in the bear market

10 hours ago, Captainsaudi said:

Is obvious that November is mostly a bearish month but considering the current Crypto Fear and Greed index, this month might be different. However, I believe BTC might dip to 28k before January. $BGB has been the most performing token this month and there are indications the token could hit above $10 in the next bull run. 

15 hours ago, Captainsaudi said:

SOL and XRP has also been bullish alongside BGB. I think the next bullrun might not be centred on BTC but other altcoins & exchange token even though BTC will also make significant moves.

21 hours ago, collins244 said:

The price of Bitcoin (BTC) experienced a significant increase in October, following similar patterns observed in the past. However, for the past two weeks, the price of BTC has been fluctuating around 34 and 35k, indicating that the bulls are losing control over pushing the price further upwards. Although some predict that BTC may reach 40k soon, I believe it is best to exercise caution at this time.

Past data has shown that November is usually a bearish month for cryptocurrency, and we are also close to the next Bitcoin halving, which I think we might see a bearish price movement before the bull market finally comes upon us.

Although the trend for Bitcoin seems bullish, many altcoins are yet to respond to this. We may witness a shift of money flow from Bitcoin to altcoin, which may cause altcoins to surge. There are many altcoins with good use cases, but exchange tokens may be the best choice for holding during the bull market due to their use cases. With more adoption of cryptocurrencies, these tokens have a higher chance of attracting users easily.

BGB, the exchange token of Bitget, and MX, the exchange token of MEXC, are both good investment options. However, kindly do your own research (DYOR) before investing and share your opinion.

Knowing what to anticipate from a rebounding market following an extended period of adverse trend is beneficial. Before the market confirms a significant increase, it will be beneficial to see some price retracement. This means traders need to be wise and begin buying altcoins right away, as you mentioned.

BTC recently crossed above the $30-$31k price level which is at a resistance zone. If the bulls are able to push on, then $48k price level is likely the next stop, but if there are not able to push on, then BTC may likely retrace all the way down to $16k price level before gearing up for the next bull run.

Talking about stacking up altcoins ahead of the bull run, i have been securing exchange tokens like BGB, MX and BNB with a strategic DCA plan.

On 06/11/2023 at 11:03, collins244 said:

BGB, the exchange token of Bitget, and MX, the exchange token of MEXC, are both good investment options. However, kindly do your own research (DYOR) before investing and share your opinion.

Whatever happens,trader makes profit ya! Just like this one~

On 07/11/2023 at 14:37, XTRAVAGANZA said:

BTC recently crossed above the $30-$31k price level which is at a resistance zone. If the bulls are able to push on, then $48k price level is likely the next stop, but if there are not able to push on, then BTC may likely retrace all the way down to $16k price level before gearing up for the next bull run.

Talking about stacking up altcoinsIahead of the bull run, i have been securing exchange tokens like BGB, MX, and BNB with a strategic DCA plan.

There is no indication that BTC will dip as low as 16k, only pessimistic analysts or fudders. BTC has crossed $36k and $28k support looks solid so is possible we see $42k soon. To DCA BGB now is a wise idea because there are indications that it might hit $10 when the bull starts. 

Bitcoin (BTC) Continues to Rally as Spot ETF Chatter Gets Louder
Nov 9, 2023 3:20 PM +02:00

Nick Cawley, DailyFX Senior Strategist

image.png

BITCOIN (BTC) PRICES, CHARTS, AND ANALYSIS:

• Bitcoin looking at $37.3k as the next level of resistance.
  • Spot ETFs would change the landscape for Bitcoin.

At the end of October, we identified a Bullish Pennant pattern forming on the daily Bitcoin chart, along with a Golden Cross, another positive technical set-up. Since then Bitcoin has rallied by around $3,000 and is currently eyeing the next level of resistance at $37.3k. This level looks vulnerable and a concerted push would open the way to the next level of interest at $40k.

Bitcoin (BTC) Technical Outlook – Charts Suggests Higher Prices are Likely

Bitcoin guide

BITCOIN (BTC/USD) DAILY PRICE CHART – NOVEMBER 9, 2023

image1.png

The driving force behind the latest move higher is the growing belief that the SEC will shortly grant a raft of spot Bitcoin ETF applications. According to Bloomberg research, there is a window between November 9 and November 17 when all twelve ETF applications could be approved. The Bloomberg analysts assign a 90% chance that a Bitcoin ETF will be approved before January 10, 2024.

Looking further ahead, the $40k level may not hold Bitcoin for long. The largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization may well accelerate higher if/when spot ETFs are approved, especially as BTC nears its latest ‘halving’ event due in late April. After the halving, the block reward for miners will be reduced by 50% to 3.125 BTC from 6.25. The weekly chart shows resistance at $40k and a fraction under $43k before a gap to $48.2k appears.

If spot ETFs are not approved, Bitcoin could quickly fall to $32.4k before $31.8k and $31.0k come into focus.

BITCOIN (BTC/USD) WEEKLY PRICE CHART – NOVEMBER 9, 2023

image2.png

Charts via TradingView

What is your view on Bitcoin – bullish or bearish?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, MongiIG said:

Bitcoin (BTC) Continues to Rally as Spot ETF Chatter Gets Louder
Nov 9, 2023 3:20 PM +02:00

Nick Cawley, DailyFX Senior Strategist

image.png

BITCOIN (BTC) PRICES, CHARTS, AND ANALYSIS:

• Bitcoin looking at $37.3k as the next level of resistance.
  • Spot ETFs would change the landscape for Bitcoin.

At the end of October, we identified a Bullish Pennant pattern forming on the daily Bitcoin chart, along with a Golden Cross, another positive technical set-up. Since then Bitcoin has rallied by around $3,000 and is currently eyeing the next level of resistance at $37.3k. This level looks vulnerable and a concerted push would open the way to the next level of interest at $40k.

Bitcoin (BTC) Technical Outlook – Charts Suggests Higher Prices are Likely

Bitcoin guide

BITCOIN (BTC/USD) DAILY PRICE CHART – NOVEMBER 9, 2023

image1.png

The driving force behind the latest move higher is the growing belief that the SEC will shortly grant a raft of spot Bitcoin ETF applications. According to Bloomberg research, there is a window between November 9 and November 17 when all twelve ETF applications could be approved. The Bloomberg analysts assign a 90% chance that a Bitcoin ETF will be approved before January 10, 2024.

Looking further ahead, the $40k level may not hold Bitcoin for long. The largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization may well accelerate higher if/when spot ETFs are approved, especially as BTC nears its latest ‘halving’ event due in late April. After the halving, the block reward for miners will be reduced by 50% to 3.125 BTC from 6.25. The weekly chart shows resistance at $40k and a fraction under $43k before a gap to $48.2k appears.

If spot ETFs are not approved, Bitcoin could quickly fall to $32.4k before $31.8k and $31.0k come into focus.

BITCOIN (BTC/USD) WEEKLY PRICE CHART – NOVEMBER 9, 2023

image2.png

Charts via TradingView

What is your view on Bitcoin – bullish or bearish?

Analyzed yesterday (Short term)~

IMG_7362.png

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Imam said:

Analyzed yesterday (Short term)~

IMG_7362.png

So far so good. I anticipate fed to be a bit dovish. When they are dovish, usually they drop first (liquidity sweep ) and pump after. All of these news based events are just short term. On htf., I'm bearish till 35k and for DEC, I'm buying at 35k. Going as planned ....

IMG_20231110_111555.jpg

• Like 2
On 06/11/2023 at 10:48, Captainsaudi said:

Yeah, historically, November has been a bearish month, and I have a feeling that history may repeat itself, as I believe the market is currently overpriced. BGB has been one of the best-performing tokens in the bear market, so I quite agree with your prediction.

On 07/11/2023 at 14:37, XTRAVAGANZA said:

Talking about stacking up altcoins ahead of the bull run, i have been securing exchange tokens like BGB, MX and BNB with a strategic DCA plan.

In my opinion, it is unlikely that BTC will reach $48K. The market seems to be overpriced already, and it is possible that bulls will face liquidation soon. Therefore, it is better to be cautious when considering a long position. I believe that money will flow into altcoins soon, and one token that I am keeping a close eye on is BGB.

On 06/11/2023 at 10:03, collins244 said:

BGB, the exchange token of , and MX, the exchange token of MEXC, are both good investment options. However, kindly do your own research (DYOR) before investing and share your opinion.

Noticed the new ATH on BGB today ? It was crazy, really looking to more . 

On 06/11/2023 at 10:48, Captainsaudi said:

You are right, BGB broke from a range this month and when you look at its chart from the monthly timeframe, it is obvious the token is targeting $10 before retracing.

Screenshot_20231114-102400.png

12 hours ago, Sureforex said:

You are right, BGB broke from a range this month and when you look at its chart from the monthly timeframe, it is obvious the token is targeting $10 before retracing.

Screenshot_20231114-102400.png

Yeah, especially as BGB has set a new ATH and now among a few tokens to set a new all-time high in November. This is why I am convinced that it could easily hit $10 in the next Bull run. 

Bitcoin mining investor Vinanz up 170% in 8 days

As the momentum gets behind crypto currencies again IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor caught up with David Lenigas, chairman of bitcoin mining investor Vinanz.

Jeremy Naylor | Analyst, London | Publication date: Wednesday 15 November 2023 16:19

The reasons behind the rocket under Vinanz’s shares are many-fold, but the recent re-invigoration of crypto on the hope of a bitcoin ETF is one.

The other main booster was the company’s recent capital raise which gives it the muscle to buy up a lot more mining capacity.

Where now?

On 10/11/2023 at 06:18, Imam said:

So far so good. I anticipate fed to be a bit dovish. When they are dovish, usually they drop first (liquidity sweep ) and pump after. All of these news based events are just short term. On htf., I'm bearish till 35k and for DEC, I'm buying at 35k. Going as planned ....

IMG_20231110_111555.jpg

I think BTC hasn't have enough liquidity just yet. Although I'm optimistic that it might likely reach to 45k. I have said it before that $37-45k is the price in which BTC would have its distribution. But looking at my chart below you did see those blue lines indicates the retracement expected for BTC to push but BTC is still yet to retrace to $31k since it left there. 

IMG_20231118_103431.jpg

17 hours ago, blazely said:

I think BTC hasn't have enough liquidity just yet. Although I'm optimistic that it might likely reach to 45k. I have said it before that $37-45k is the price in which BTC would have its distribution. But looking at my chart below you did see those blue lines indicates the retracement expected for BTC to push but BTC is still yet to retrace to $31k since it left there. 

IMG_20231118_103431.jpg

Yup,something like this~

IMG_20231119_090901.jpg

• 3 weeks later...