My alert list has disappeared

RICHTRADE

Question

In my IG account I set an alert list based on indicators to alert me every time it occurs has disappeared, I only set them last week. When I set a new one it is there in my alerts list but if I leave the alert list to look at a chart then come back to look at my alerts they have disappeared

• Like 4

25 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, RICHTRADE said:

In my IG account I set an alert list based on indicators to alert me every time it occurs has disappeared, I only set them last week. When I set a new one it is there in my alerts list but if I leave the alert list to look at a chart then come back to look at my alerts they have disappeared

Dear @RICHTRADE,

Thank you for your post! We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our IT operations team is currently investigating this issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

All the best!

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

51 minutes ago, DB7 said:

Same with me. Happening since last night. Can I have an update please or can something be posted on the IG status page?

Dear @DB7,

Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. At the moment, we do not have any additional updates or an ETA. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

29 minutes ago, BLoggy said:

Same here, i've created several sets of alerts and all are being constantly wiped despite showing for a short time.

Dear @BLoggy,

Thank you for your post, we have added your details under the currently active ticket.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

All the best,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

Same here, i've created several sets of alerts and all are being constantly wiped despite showing for a short time.

How about making it more obvious there is an issue, when you look at the page re: platform issues it states all systems are operational when clearly they're not.

• Like 1

I suspect the status page is just for PR! The statuses are always green no matter what. According to IG  this issue is classed as medium priority. High priority only applies if users are unable to login to the system!

I would urge anyone affected to log a case with IG HelpDesk as they don't seem to appreciate this has a high impact from a client perspective

@KoketsoIG can we have a specific update on resolution?  This should have been sorted by now. What is the issue? We need an ETA. No more boiler plate responses please! As a suggestion, if there are issues on the system it is basic service management practice that you inform customers of the issue. This problem should be available on the status page along with the status of resolution and ETA!

35 minutes ago, Maytwin66 said:

Same here. My alerts disappeared yesterday morning. Occasionally reappear before vanishing again and this problem now continues into a second day.

Dear @Maytwin66,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! I wanted to let you know that our IT operations team is currently working on resolving this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

Yes, they do appear to be back. However, I have noticed one instance where the price went through an alert I had set for Aluminium (sell price reaches 2244) and it did not trigger. I will delete the alert and reset to see if that cures the problem.