My alert list has disappeared

RICHTRADE

Question

In my IG account I set an alert list based on indicators to alert me every time it occurs has disappeared, I only set them last week. When I set a new one it is there in my alerts list but if I leave the alert list to look at a chart then come back to look at my alerts they have disappeared

• Like 4

25 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, RICHTRADE said:

In my IG account I set an alert list based on indicators to alert me every time it occurs has disappeared, I only set them last week. When I set a new one it is there in my alerts list but if I leave the alert list to look at a chart then come back to look at my alerts they have disappeared

Dear @RICHTRADE,

Thank you for your post! We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our IT operations team is currently investigating this issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

All the best!

KoketsoIG

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot 

51 minutes ago, DB7 said:

Same with me. Happening since last night. Can I have an update please or can something be posted on the IG status page?

Dear @DB7,

Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. At the moment, we do not have any additional updates or an ETA. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

29 minutes ago, BLoggy said:

Same here, i've created several sets of alerts and all are being constantly wiped despite showing for a short time.

Dear @BLoggy,

Thank you for your post, we have added your details under the currently active ticket.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

All the best,

KoketsoIG

Same here, i've created several sets of alerts and all are being constantly wiped despite showing for a short time.

How about making it more obvious there is an issue, when you look at the page re: platform issues it states all systems are operational when clearly they're not.

• Like 1

I suspect the status page is just for PR! The statuses are always green no matter what. According to IG  this issue is classed as medium priority. High priority only applies if users are unable to login to the system!

I would urge anyone affected to log a case with IG HelpDesk as they don't seem to appreciate this has a high impact from a client perspective

@KoketsoIG can we have a specific update on resolution?  This should have been sorted by now. What is the issue? We need an ETA. No more boiler plate responses please! As a suggestion, if there are issues on the system it is basic service management practice that you inform customers of the issue. This problem should be available on the status page along with the status of resolution and ETA!

35 minutes ago, Maytwin66 said:

Same here. My alerts disappeared yesterday morning. Occasionally reappear before vanishing again and this problem now continues into a second day.

Dear @Maytwin66,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! I wanted to let you know that our IT operations team is currently working on resolving this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

Yes, they do appear to be back. However, I have noticed one instance where the price went through an alert I had set for Aluminium (sell price reaches 2244) and it did not trigger. I will delete the alert and reset to see if that cures the problem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• ASX: SANTOS LIMITED - STO Elliott Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (1D Chart)   Greetings, Our Elliott Wave analysis today updates the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) with SANTOS LIMITED - STO. We see that the STO may have completed wave ((ii))-navy at the low at 7.35, which also allows wave ((iii))-navy to be opened to push higher.   ASX: SANTOS LIMITED - STO Elliott Wave Technical Analysis   ASX: SANTOS LIMITED - STO 1D Chart (Semilog Scale) Analysis Function: Major trend (Minor degree, grey) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((iii))-navy of Wave 3-grey Details: The short-term outlook suggests that wave ((iii))-navy is perhaps opening up to push higher, a rise above 7.86 would clarify this view. Invalidation point: 7.35 Confirmation point: 7.86   ASX: SANTOS LIMITED - STO Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (4- Hour Chart)   ASX: SANTOS LIMITED - STO Elliott Wave Technical Analysis ASX: SANTOS LIMITED - STO 4-Hour Chart Analysis Function: Major trend (Minuette degree, orange) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave (iii)-orange of Wave ((iii))-navy of Wave 3-grey Details: The shorter-term outlook shows that wave ((ii))-navy seems to have just ended and wave ((iii))-navy is opening to push higher. Currently the price action is breaking down into waves (i),(ii)-orange and they have ended, wave (iii)-orange may be returning to push higher. However, pushing higher than 7.85 will further clarify this outlook. Invalidation point: 7.35   Conclusion:   Our analysis, forecast of contextual trends, and short-term outlook for ASX: SANTOS LIMITED - STO aim to provide readers with insights into the current market trends and how to capitalize on them effectively. We offer specific price points that act as validation or invalidation signals for our wave count, enhancing the confidence in our perspective. By combining these factors, we strive to offer readers the most objective and professional perspective on market trends.   Technical Analyst: Hua (Shane) Cuong, CEWA-M (Master’s Designation). Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, Dogecoin/ U.S. dollar(DOGEUSD) DOGEUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Counter trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave ((C)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level:  Details: Wave ((4) may is complete and the Price entry to uptrend again DogeCoin/ U.S. dollar(DOGEUSD)Trading Strategy: Dogecoin overall is still in the period of correction. In the position of wave (II) with a Zigzag pattern, the view is therefore for a short-term pullback before rising again in wave (III), waiting for the correction to complete to rejoin the uptrend. DogeCoin/ U.S. dollar(DOGEUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum.   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, Dogecoin/ U.S. dollar(DOGEUSD) DOGEUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave A Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave V of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level:  Details: wave ((2)) Is Equal to 61.8% of Wave ((1)) at 0.1373. DogeCoin/ U.S. dollar(DOGEUSD)Trading Strategy: Dogecoin overall is still in the period of correction. In the position of wave (II) with a Zigzag pattern, the view is therefore for a short-term pullback before rising again in wave (III), waiting for the correction to complete to rejoin the uptrend. DogeCoin/ U.S. dollar(DOGEUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • ¿Qué es un código de referidos Bitget? En 2024, el código de referidos Bitget "qsk6" ofrece a los nuevos usuarios un bono de 1530 USDT, una caja sorpresa por valor de 500 USDT y un descuento del 50% en las tarifas comerciales. Un código de referencia de Bitget, como "qsk6", es un código promocional especial que ofrece varias bonificaciones a los nuevos usuarios cuando se registran para obtener una cuenta de Bitget. Piense en ello como un código de cupón para nuevos miembros. Al utilizar un código de referencia durante el registro, puede acceder a beneficios como bonos de registro, tarifas comerciales con descuento y cajas de recompensas sorpresa. ¿Cuál es el mejor código de referidos Bitget en 2024? El código de referidos principal de Bitget para 2024 es "qsk6". Registrarse con este código le otorga un generoso bono de $100. Además, compartir su código de referencia con otras personas puede generarle una comisión sustancial del 50 %, lo que le permitirá acumular hasta 1000 USDT como bono de bienvenida. Esta es una excelente manera de mejorar su experiencia comercial con beneficios adicionales y al mismo tiempo animar a otros a unirse y recibir sus propias recompensas. ¿Cómo utilizar el código de referencia de Bitget? Para utilizar el código de referidos de Bitget "qsk6" y recibir un 50% de descuento en las tarifas comerciales, siga estos pasos: Regístrese para obtener una nueva cuenta en Bitget. Ingrese el código de referidos Bitget "qsk6" durante el registro. ¿Qué es el bono por recomendación de Bitget? ¡Invita a tus amigos a unirse a Bitget y comparte el premio acumulado por referencias! Cada amigo que invites puede ganar 50 USDT, con un máximo de 1000 USDT por usuario. Una vez que cumplan con los requisitos, tanto usted como sus amigos recibirán 50 USDT como bono comercial, hasta el monto máximo. ¿Cómo reclamo mi bono Bitget? Gana puntos diariamente y cámbialos por USDT completando tareas en un plazo de siete días: Regístrese para recibir un paquete de bienvenida por valor de 1000 USDT. Deposite al menos 50 USDT para ganar 200 puntos. Realice su primera operación de al menos 50 USDT para ganar 500 puntos. ¿Se aplican automáticamente los descuentos en las tarifas comerciales? Sí, el descuento del 50% se aplica automáticamente una vez que te registras con el código de referidos de Bitget "qsk6". No se requieren más pasos: simplemente comience a operar y disfrute de un descuento perfecto del 50 % en todas las tarifas.
us