Trading fees etc

Cedric

Question

At the moment I have a demo a/c that I haven't as yet used. I am in the process of learning but to start with I am only interested to trading weekly and monthly. (limited time) I haven't found a lot of information on YouTube or the internet. Can any of you point me in the right direction. I am also a little confused as to the fees payable for such trades. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

3 answers to this question

Hi @Cedric, most traders don't want to actually take delivery of the asset with all the problems and costs that incurs and most want access to some degree of leverage therefore a SB or CFD account (trading a derivative of the asset) is preferred. You can still trade on the larger time frames with a huge range of assets types available to trade. Trading forex then SB or CFD or options is the way to go. 

Edited by Caseynotes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Pakhrin
    Joined 03/10/22 10:28
    • Intel Corp., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Intel Corp., (INTC:NASDAQ): Daily Chart, October 3 2022,  INTC Stock Market Analysis:We are in wave C part of a huge wave 2. I will be looking forshorts only. INTC Elliott Wave count: (C) of {2}. INTC Technical Indicators:All indicators are signaling bearish momentum. INTC Trading Strategy: Looking to short any three wave upside pullback. TradingLounge Analyst: Alessio Barretta         Intel Corp., INTC: 4-hour Chart, October 3 2022 Intel Corp., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis INTC Stock Market Analysis: A textbook acceleration within a nest of waves threes. Looking formuch more downside to come. INTC Elliott Wave count: iii of (v). INTC Technical Indicators:All indicator are bearish, however we are starting to form RSIdivergence which could indicate we are preparing for a slightly larger pullback. INTC Trading Strategy: Looking to short any three wave upside pullback.
    • The Fibonacci MACD trading strategy is a simple but effective strategy that can be used with any type of trading setup. This article will teach you how to use the Fibonacci MACD strategy to profit from markets. Stocks, foreign exchange, futures and options, cryptocurrencies, and commodities can all be traded using this strategy. The Fibonacci numbers had first been described in Indian mathematics as early as 200 BC in Pingala’s work on enumerating possible Sanskrit literature areas to enable syllables of two bundles. They are given the name after the Italian mathematician Leonardo of Pisa, later known as Fibonacci, who popularized the sequence in Western European mathematics in his 1202 text Liber Abaci. MACD & Fibonacci – Powerful Combination There are two main ways in which Fibonacci is generally used in trading – Using Fibonacci and price action Combination of Fibonacci with other trading tools  Fibonacci tool is positioned so that point zero corresponds with the extreme swing low on the left and point one corresponds with the highest high from which prices began to fall. In the following step, a rejection candle at the 0.5 Fibonacci level is identified, and the next candle is clearly closed above it – this confirms our Entry initiation.  When the macd line crosses the signal line from below in a row, the histogram turns green from red. Prices rose after that, making it a very profitable trade.