iPad Charts

Question

I am finding on a regular basis that if I view a candle chart on my ipad and then bring up the same chart on my PC is displays different information.  For example... Today's daily chart for Macfarlane  Group PLC shows a red candle for Monday 4th Nov on my PC and a green candle with different open/close values for the same date on my iPad....  This the same for other days last week too.  Please advise if I need to change my settings anywhere as this is very confusing ! 

4 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, gmwassets said:

I am finding on a regular basis that if I view a candle chart on my ipad and then bring up the same chart on my PC is displays different information.  For example... Today's daily chart for Macfarlane  Group PLC shows a red candle for Monday 4th Nov on my PC and a green candle with different open/close values for the same date on my iPad....  This the same for other days last week too.  Please advise if I need to change my settings anywhere as this is very confusing ! 

very odd looking chart;

717769428_MacfarlaneGroupPLC_20191105_13_43.thumb.png.3b285466261f41e5cd5627ed3c2b0f54.png

Thank you Casey....  agreed but here's what it looks like on my iPad....  I think your image is from a PC?

Capture.JPG

1 minute ago, gmwassets said:

Thank you Casey....  agreed but here's what it looks like on my iPad....  I think your image is from a PC?

PC yes, don't know what's going on there.

3 hours ago, gmwassets said:

I'm getting our technical team to check up on this now. Mine are the same but I'm getting them to do some investigating. 

I will get back to you as soon as they get back to me.