new stock added

Question

if theres an ( pretty illiquid)  stock id like to trade, can I ask IG to add to it to the universe of instruments ? who do i ask ?  thanks!

11 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, go4I0200 said:

if theres an ( pretty illiquid)  stock id like to trade, can I ask IG to add to it to the universe of instruments ? who do i ask ?  thanks!

yes you can, ask here by naming the stock and tagging @CharlotteIG but IG do have limits on low market cap and liquidity.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

yes you can, ask here by naming the stock and tagging @CharlotteIG but IG do have limits on low market cap and liquidity.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 

3 hours ago, go4I0200 said:

We've spoken now but this is quite good to get a stream going for adding stocks to our platform. I will just need to know the ticker or market name and the exchange it trades on. We do have minimum market cap for stocks. US is around  100M (updated recently by shares desk) but if there's something lower you can still ask for it to be added and the desk will look into it.  

On 04/03/2020 at 12:53, CharlotteIG said:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 

We've spoken now but this is quite good to get a stream going for adding stocks to our platform. I will just need to know the ticker or market name and the exchange it trades on. We do have minimum market cap for stocks. US is around  100M (updated recently by shares desk) but if there's something lower you can still ask for it to be added and the desk will look into it.  

@CharlotteIG

please could you add the ticker $WISA to the trading platform please? It trades on the NASDAQ.

thanks!

• Like 1

On 03/07/2020 at 23:01, Gd167 said:

@CharlotteIG

please could you add the ticker $WISA to the trading platform please? It trades on the NASDAQ.

thanks!

Thanks for your post. I've just asked out shares team and will update you when they get back to me. 

On 03/07/2020 at 23:01, Gd167 said:

@CharlotteIG

thanks!

Due to the smaller market capitalisation we're not able to  offer this stock on leveraged accounts. 

If you would like it added to share dealing accounts let me know so I can get our shares desk to add it. 

All the best 

On 14/07/2020 at 00:57, Jp112 said:

@CharlotteIG please can you add QYLD?

thanks

GLB X FUNDS/NASDAQ 100 COVERED (NASDAQ: QYLD) cannot be added to our leveraged trading account. If you would like it added for share dealing let me know and I will ask the shares desk to get it on the platform. 

• Sad 1

Guest Jp112
14 minutes ago, CharlotteIG said:

GLB X FUNDS/NASDAQ 100 COVERED (NASDAQ: QYLD) cannot be added to our leveraged trading account. If you would like it added for share dealing let me know and I will ask the shares desk to get it on the platform. 

Hi,

Many thanks for this, please can you add to share dealing?

Cheers!

On 09/07/2020 at 19:08, CharlotteIG said:

Due to the smaller market capitalisation we're not able to  offer this stock on leveraged accounts. 

If you would like it added to share dealing accounts let me know so I can get our shares desk to add it. 

All the best 

Yes please can you add it to share dealing? Thanks

On 18/07/2020 at 13:22, Gd167 said:

Yes please can you add it to share dealing? Thanks

@CharlotteIG could you add it to share dealing? Thanks 

On 16/07/2020 at 15:23, CharlotteIG said:

@CharlotteIG Please can you add this to share dealing.

Thanks