Street Smarts

I managed to obtain a copy of Linda Raschke's book in PDF form, which is available to buy for £130 on Amazon.  Lots of custom settings for oscillators.  Anyone used this?  Does it not get attention because it's a hidden gem, or because it's written by a woman in a male-dominated industry?

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Street-Smarts-Larry-Connors-ebook/dp/B00AKON1ZW/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=linda+raschke&qid=1597830668&sr=8-1

17 minutes ago, dmedin said:

I managed to obtain a copy of Linda Raschke's book in PDF form, which is available to buy for £130 on Amazon.  Lots of custom settings for oscillators.  Anyone used this?  Does it not get attention because it's a hidden gem, or because it's written by a woman in a male-dominated industry?

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Street-Smarts-Larry-Connors-ebook/dp/B00AKON1ZW/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=linda+raschke&qid=1597830668&sr=8-1

I'm confused, are there 2 dmedins on the forum?

image.thumb.png.8062296808b2bdc5a7bb4e7500814306.png

Turtle Soup!

The book contains multiple methods all of which work, as with every trading method each method will perform to a certain set of figures according to its expectation return.

Larry Connors shows the effects of not using a stop on a method with surprising outcome

Probably one of the better trading books out there in the generalist genre 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dmedin said:

'The Holy Grail' involves buying bounces off 20-EMA when ADX is above 30 and rising.

Worth testing out I suppose 🤔

Although there are a lot of statistics at the end of the book the authors state that their set-ups are discretionary. Interestingly the only “indicator” Al Brooks uses is a 20 period moving average. I have forward tested something similar to the ‘holy grail’ a lot.

US30M15.jpg.6ce4a076a857c1f5a69f60401935592b.jpg

• Like 1