Theme??

Lady-Jennifer

Question

13 answers to this question

16 hours ago, Lady-Jennifer said:

Has something happened to the theme?

It's either too dark or too light - So light that I need sunglasses and it makes me want to throw up.  🤢

If it's "your" doing then either put the light back as it was or give us a switch option to do it ourselves.

10 minutes ago, iom120000 said:

Same problem here - no way to adjust back as far as I know - someone's meddling.

Dark theme seems to be working fine ...

image.thumb.png.e903daf764a45e31d7584c6a06841064.png

16 hours ago, Lady-Jennifer said:

Has something happened to the theme?

It's either too dark or too light - So light that I need sunglasses and it makes me want to throw up.  🤢

If it's "your" doing then either put the light back as it was or give us a switch option to do it ourselves.

check your monitor brightness settings.

I have to say that I'm not a fan of the new all white them either, the old one was better. It would be good if the banners of each window could be offset with another colour (light grey or something), as each window seems to get lost and it is hard know where one starts/ends - even the dark theme has this concept. Not great from a UX pov.

• Like 1

This new all white layout is very distracting as it blends the top bars with the main content and also with, in my case, the google bookmarks bar. Is there a reason for the change? If so, a simple explanation would be appreciated.

The previous layout was much easier to navigate visually. Perhaps it's an age thing, but as I get older I need all the help I can get and the new layout is not helping.

Is it not possible to have a customising facility for the various panels in the layout? After all, there is plenty of customising allowed in charts. 

2 hours ago, Lady-Jennifer said:

Strangely, I tried that.

With the net result of..........

ZERO EFFECT!!

This is either the work of an idiot or IG's attempt to make it even harder for people to trade profitably.

It is Rubbish!!

This is their reply on Twitter lol. In other words you can make it blacker instead of whiter!

"Hi, it is a system update however you can change it by clicking on Settings > Theme > Dark"

• Like 1

This bleached out anti-theme is horrible. It makes me want to look away. And it's so obviously bad that I wonder what they were thinking. Maybe they are following Microsoft's new minimalism? The most important thing for trading is the ability to watch for long periods, so a pale grey would be ideal. But anything would be better than all white.

• Like 2