ASX Share Trading platform not showing charts or ticket window.

Quacker

Question

Hi Everyone,  I've been on phone support regarding this but am wondering if others are having the same issue?  I can see my current orders (Stops) and Positions, but when I select a stock the chart window displays nothing.  I was able to purchase a stock this morning (one that loaded correctly) add my stop, but now have no visibility of the chart or ticket window to edit my stops or buy/sell should I be required.  At this stage I have to use my phone. 

• Like 2

14 answers to this question

Hi Quacker,

I've been having the same problem - I can't see the majority of my US stocks, the UK ones are fine though. Likek yourself, I can't buy / sell / set stops, etc. and it was like this at the end of last week.

I've just spoken to someone in support but they were less than helpful - they suggested using Chrome (despite the fact it's working for UK stocks) and then put the phone down on me (metaphorically).

Sartois

14 hours ago, Sartois said:

Hi Quacker,

I've been having the same problem - I can't see the majority of my US stocks, the UK ones are fine though. Likek yourself, I can't buy / sell / set stops, etc. and it was like this at the end of last week.

I've just spoken to someone in support but they were less than helpful - they suggested using Chrome (despite the fact it's working for UK stocks) and then put the phone down on me (metaphorically).

Sartois

Ok, so they were finally able to replicate the issue on their end.  Took a while for them to work out where this issue was, this was even after I tried on 3 different PC's and 3 separate networks.  Hopefully it is resolved soon. Strike one for now as this is not good enough.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Quacker said:

Hi Everyone,  I've been on phone support regarding this but am wondering if others are having the same issue?  I can see my current orders (Stops) and Positions, but when I select a stock the chart window displays nothing.  I was able to purchase a stock this morning (one that loaded correctly) add my stop, but now have no visibility of the chart or ticket window to edit my stops or buy/sell should I be required.  At this stage I have to use my phone. 

Same issue for me this morning. 3 orders I placed just before market opening, could not see charts, just a blank screen. Could see charts for all other stocks. Closed and re-opened browser, same issue. Once the charts did appear, 30 minutes later, I was already too late. 

Also saw issues with the buy and sell 'buttons', they were sometimes hidden, could not see them, so could not trade..... not good enough!

Hi Quacker,

Yup, I got through to someone who was a lot more helpful but they couldn't replicate the issue per se. However we did go through several iterations of me trying things out which might have helped. It seems likely that it's related to a known NaN issue that some users, including myself, have been having.

It's good that they're on it but, as you say, it needs to be resolved very quickly.

Sartois

1 hour ago, Sartois said:

Hi Quacker,

Yup, I got through to someone who was a lot more helpful but they couldn't replicate the issue per se. However we did go through several iterations of me trying things out which might have helped. It seems likely that it's related to a known NaN issue that some users, including myself, have been having.

It's good that they're on it but, as you say, it needs to be resolved very quickly.

Sartois

Yes, I did see the -NaN pop up in my working orders tab now that you mention it.

• Like 1
Hello everyone. I don’t know how to deal with this, I don’t see most of my stocks in the US, although everything is fine in the UK. Like myself, I can't buy / sell / put stops, etc., This has been going on for a week
 I just spoke with someone from the support team, but they were less than helpful - they suggested using Chrome (even though it works for UK stocks) and didn't help me in any way. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO? 
Olivia

Hi all - if you've been having trouble with this, I'd strongly recommend emailing IG support on helpdesk.uk@ig.com. Reference a guy called Anton Liebenberg - he's one of the support people and has been super friendly and efficient.

He'll know exactly what you're talking about since he's been acting as a liason between me and the developers, and hopefully he'll be able to sort you out. :)

Sartois

• Like 1
On 14/04/2021 at 16:08, OliviaParcker said:

Hello everyone. I don’t know how to deal with this, I don’t see most of my stocks in the US, although everything is fine in the UK. Like myself, I can't buy / sell / put stops, etc., This has been going on for a week
 I just spoke with someone from the support and worktime team, but they were less than helpful - they suggested using Chrome (even though it works for UK stocks) and didn't help me in any way. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO? 
Olivia
And I don't even know what to do about it