Consolidated Tax Certificate (CTC)

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, GeorgeIG said:

The 20/21 CTC statements have yet to be generated, we hope that these will be sent out to clients by the end of next week (you will receive an email from IG once they are available).

I spoke to someone at the start of June and they said we would have it by end of June... now you are saying end of next week. I hope you are saying the truth this time because my Accountant is chasing me for this so that they can get my self assessment submitted.

IG said they would be definitely be available by 30th June now GeorgeIG is saying end of next week.  Don't believe that it will happen.  IG keeps moving the goalpost every few days

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/07/2021 at 09:11, GeorgeIG said:

The 20/21 CTC statements have yet to be generated, we hope that these will be sent out to clients by the end of next week (you will receive an email from IG once they are available).

Well George? End of week has been and gone and we are still waiting.

Hi all @Navarone @Phrilly @nmase88 @Tcs106 @ShareRover ,

First of all I would like to apologize for the incorrect ETA on the above. 

UK update: The statements team and Head of Share Dealing has confirmed that the statements are expected to be released before the end of next week however there is an expectation that this will be done earlier this week.

The reason for the delay is that we are ultimating the due checks in order to make sure that the released data is correct. If an error is found, this delays the process. As I mentioned earlier there is a high expectation that all the CTC will be released by the end of the next week which means that they might be released also this week. 

AU update: The financial year has just ended in Australia. I will post an update in the following days in regards to your CTC. 

I hope this helps and once again I would like to apologize for the misleading info. There is a project in order to speed up the whole process and from the next year this will be improved.

Thanks,
Jakub

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Navarone said:

@JakubIG Fantastic. Didn't even know AU got one. Makes life easier. 😃

Hi, I just got the confirmation that for AU clients they should be released next week. An email communication was sent to all the AU clients in June confirming that the statements would be released in July 😉

• Like 1
On 17/07/2021 at 01:22, Phrilly said:

Hi, still nothing, please can you explain why it is taking so long?  

Can you not check the individual CTCs for those who need them urgently (as messaged in this group?) and send them out?

Phil

Hi Phil,

Unfortunately, we don't have access to the CTCs for individual accounts. They get released as batches, we can't access it for you.

Thank you for your patience - Arvin

13 minutes ago, Guest Sharon said:

Any updates on CTC release?

Hi Sharon,
The CTCs should by available by now, it was released last week. There would be available in My IG > Dashboard > Live Accounts > Statements, if you received Dividends during that financial year.

If you need further assistance reach out to helpdesk.uk@ig.com.

Thank you - Arvin