re connecting my CFD account

amilio

Question

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, amilio said:

I manage to re open my cfd accounts .thank you 

but I have  a second question .... now that I have opened a CFD account . i still cant use L2 platform to trade CFDs..

every time I take a position,  the report tells me I have 0 balance ...ps( im using my L2 platform for share dealing and i have over 15k in that account ......

can I  not use the money in the account ( L2 ).  by simply clicking on the CFD .... and trading ...if not then what account do i need to transfer my money to be able to use the L2 platform to trade CFDs...??

thank you 

Hi @amilio,

You can transfer your funds on your share dealing account to your CFD account. You will be able to use this balance to open CFDs positions.

You can transfer funds from My IG > Live accounts > Transfer funds:
image.png

I hope that it helps.

All the best - Arvin

• Like 1

I manage to re open my cfd accounts .thank you 

but I have  a second question .... now that I have opened a CFD account . i still cant use L2 platform to trade CFDs..

every time I take a position,  the report tells me I have 0 balance ...ps( im using my L2 platform for share dealing and i have over 15k in that account ......

can I  not use the money in the account ( L2 ).  by simply clicking on the CFD .... and trading ...if not then what account do i need to transfer my money to be able to use the L2 platform to trade CFDs...??

thank you 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Today's Stock Market Overview: S&P 500, NASDAQ 100, RUSSELL 2000, DAX 40, FTSE 100, ASX 200. Featuring Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Elliott Wave Analysis Indices: Elliott Wave Analysis Indices: NASDAQ 100 and SP500 Wave (iv) of i) of 3 of (5) of 3). Waiting for the top of Wave i) and then the (a) (b) (c) corrective retracement as Wave ii) which is the long trade set up. Today I look at the bigger picture for indices and compare the timing of Elliott wave counts with the DAX and FTSE 100. In the medium term we can expect the current trend to last over a month, so staying long in indices and stocks is the basic trading strategy. Video Chapters 00:00 SP 500 (SPX)  06:35 NASDAQ (NDX) 09:28 Russell 2000 (RUT) IWM 10:03 DAX 40 (DAX) 16:06 FTSE 100 UKX (UK100) 20:44 S&P/ASX 200 (XJO) 27:19 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com    
    • Apeiron, a revolutionary God Game with NFTs, is a standout example of innovation in the GameFi space. Its play-to-earn model and tri-token economy offer a fresh and exciting gaming experience. Its features, such as its God Game simulation and NFT ownership mechanics, are definitely worth exploring, in my opinion. The Play-and-earn token and breeding system aim to create a thriving and sustainable ecosystem. How does Apeiron stack up against other GameFi projects like PIXEL and BIGTIME? Each has its own unique approach to blockchain gaming. Apeiron's emphasis on sustainability and community-driven growth is a key aspect of its design. I'll be looking to acquire their token, $APRS, on Bitget's PooLX soon. What are your thoughts on Apeiron's approach to blockchain gaming? Do you think we'll see a resurgence of GameFi projects in the coming months?
    • This upcoming launch has been the talk of the town in the crypto world late.  With significant backing and partnerships, it's poised to be a major player in the DeFi space. I applaud the premarket trading initiative by Bitget.
us