re connecting my CFD account

amilio

Question

hello . few months back i aske for my CFD account to be closed . but now I would like to open my account again to trade. I use L2 platform and the normall web base platform . but  no CFD is available there as well ..

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, amilio said:

I manage to re open my cfd accounts .thank you 

but I have  a second question .... now that I have opened a CFD account . i still cant use L2 platform to trade CFDs..

every time I take a position,  the report tells me I have 0 balance ...ps( im using my L2 platform for share dealing and i have over 15k in that account ......

can I  not use the money in the account ( L2 ).  by simply clicking on the CFD .... and trading ...if not then what account do i need to transfer my money to be able to use the L2 platform to trade CFDs...??

thank you 

Hi @amilio,

You can transfer your funds on your share dealing account to your CFD account. You will be able to use this balance to open CFDs positions.

You can transfer funds from My IG > Live accounts > Transfer funds:
image.png

I hope that it helps.

All the best - Arvin

• Like 1

I manage to re open my cfd accounts .thank you 

but I have  a second question .... now that I have opened a CFD account . i still cant use L2 platform to trade CFDs..

every time I take a position,  the report tells me I have 0 balance ...ps( im using my L2 platform for share dealing and i have over 15k in that account ......

can I  not use the money in the account ( L2 ).  by simply clicking on the CFD .... and trading ...if not then what account do i need to transfer my money to be able to use the L2 platform to trade CFDs...??

thank you