Option Chain - Prorealtime.

Guest Kindzadza
Message added by JamesIG

This thread contains an account type known as "Limited Risk". Due to regulatory changes this account type no longer applies for European countries. If you have any questions relating to this, or wish to continue the discussion, please start a new thread. 

Question

8 answers to this question

Hi - I have had a look at your account and can see that you have a Limited Risk account. This means that unfortunately you can't sell to open options trades as the risks are theoretically unlimited. You can still buy puts and calls however, so please select that option and you should see the buy / sell buttons become clickable. 

Guest Kindzadza

Thanks for the reply.

I logged out today 4 times.

I checked 2450, 2500 and different strikes. Also I checked other tools, the situation is the same, the buttons are not active :(

Hi ,

From the screenshot it looks like  is correct, it is a connection issue or possibly a firewall problem. The Pull data is a type of offline mode that ProRealTime switches to if connection is lost to the ProRealTime server, if connected the Pull data should display as Push+. 

You can try this link to configure your firewall, it may resolve the problem.

Configure Firewall

Thanks

Anton