My ig app has started ceasing. Ig response is to fob me off with words and no action

BEVENSARAH

Question

So cross. Spent 2 week’s trying to engage with IG to sort my unresponsive iPad trading platform out. I’ve had Apple check my machine, sky broadband re programme and check router, sent numerous emails to IG with screen grabs and the only promise was we’ll escalate to developers. Nothing in the way of a sollution and now told it’s only me experiencing this so developers won’t look at it. Rubbish service IG totally uni pressed. Not even a checklist sent to me so that I could ensure my iPad settings are as needed to run their app.

3 answers to this question

Hi - I'm sorry that you are still experiencing issues and don't feel that you have received the level of service which our clients expect. I have had a look through your posts and email correspondence and can see that we went through a number of troubleshooting methods to try and find out what was happening, however as you stated I believe this was an issue only affecting your iPad. I believe this was also initially resolved, but has come back, and was being looked at by Christi. 

Finally, can I just restate as was said via email, that we do not have a settings check list for the iPad because one isn't needed. As long as you have the app and have an internet* connection that's all that is required. 

I will forward this on to our client facing team managers for review but apologies once again. 

*thanks casey

Guest Mr-Yellow

told it’s only me experiencing this so developers won’t look at it

You too eh. Seems this is an all too common occurrence.

There is nothing about reporting software issues which requires someone else to have already once reported the same issue. If this were the case developers would be entirely blind to the things users report.

Archived