Where does one start. New here

Guest Pearlo

Question

10 answers to this question

Guest Jean001

Has anyone tried to start a course ? I opened a demo account and every time I click "start a course" it brings me back to my dashboard ! This drives me nuts and I have the same issue on my mobile!

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Guest Mr_Forex
3 hours ago, Jean001 said:

Has anyone tried to start a course ? I opened a demo account and every time I click "start a course" it brings me back to my dashboard ! This drives me nuts and I have the same issue on my mobile!

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

It does the same for me! Does anyone know why???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• I believe DOG, as a memecoin is already quite popular and making a buzz. But as to your question, there are always new entries into the crypto space and when a reputable CEX like Bitget list it, it will substantially expose it to new communities and potential investors...    So all in all, I believe it will be good for DOG and it's future prospects! 
    • Sometimes ago, there was a CEX offering something similar but it was for new users and I even got to know about it a bit too late so I just didn't bother.   I think it's always great to see a CEX like Bitget offering this kinda promo for both new and existing users...    Thanks OP for the early heads up 👍
    • I saw Taiko on my TL yesterday but I didn't particularly pay much attention to it... But it seem they are on a good path and have forged some reputable partnerships along the way...  I have to say it's association with big guns of the industry like OKX, Kucoin etc makes it a good prospect and if you can get some of the coins early in the Bitget Pre-Market trading as you said, it will probably be a good investment in a long run! 
us