Sign in to follow this  

Chart Problems

Question

Web based platform seems to be playing up after the Friday evening reset on both live and demo, see pics of Ger 30 1 hour;

image.thumb.png.836846a8cde0c374d63c38e7b1a580b5.png

image.thumb.png.7c658a22038c96efa1535fc3b88f8026.png

image.thumb.png.050f3d3d242310a0180d45d2f0486114.png

6 answers to this question

Apologies for the slow reply. These spikes seem to be resolved now. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

Also noticed @TrendFollower, other charts seem to be affected as well not just other time frames but different asset classes so looks to be a fairly wide spread problem.

@Caseynotes, yes that is right. There seems to be some sort of glitch in the system that causes this to happen. Add any after hours trading to the mix and the spreads and prices seem to go haywire during the weekend. 

@TrendFollower, I'm only presuming it was caused by the Friday night reset as I didn't notice any problems before then, just noticed it had gone haywire this morning.

@Caseynotes,

I would be inclined to agree with your presumption. I too did not notice any problems before then but this morning all the spreads on my open / live trades were out by quite a distance. 

Now due to my risk tolerance I may have a large distance in my stop losses than many other traders but those who are keeping tight stop losses could easily get stopped out of a position even if there trade is moving in the correct direction. I cannot see IG compensating many of the clients who may get affected.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Jamie123454321
    Joined 23/02/19 18:07
  • Our picks

• Post in Crude Oil (WTI)
      "Oil pushing up to resistance again and looking to break". What are your thoughts going into the weekend? Inverse head and shoulders as others have pointed out, or over bought and looking for a pull back?