Sign in to follow this  

MT4 Mini Terminal

Question

Anyone seen this malfunction on the mini terminal and know how to fix? never happened before, see pic.

image.png.2c8b44791d609f72b755071953b66976.png

6 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

Anyone seen this malfunction on the mini terminal and know how to fix? never happened before, see pic.

image.png.2c8b44791d609f72b755071953b66976.png

IG MT4 has been updated in the last few days, was Build 1170, is now Version 4.00 Build 1212 (10 Sept) 2019

But I can't get any of the IG app EA's like the mini terminal to work, tried everything bar a complete reinstall, anyone else having any issues?

Another good example of how they are championing their clients' trading?

1 minute ago, dmedin said:

Another good example of how they are championing their clients' trading?

blasted upgrades/updates always cause problems, Google chrome had a big update yesterday so waiting for that to fall apart too 😅

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Seems to work for me?

Build 1220

oh right, so they palmed me off with the dud then 😡,   ******* typical  😅

image.png.5caf2dceb14c0dfc7a57af33917e3198.png

• Great! 1

10 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

oh right, so they palmed me off with the dud then 😡,   ******* typical  😅

image.png.5caf2dceb14c0dfc7a57af33917e3198.png

oh great, now a ******* windows update on top of everything else, now in my programs list their are only 27 programs listed and that's not right, and MT4 isn't listed to uninstall.

Go to the desktop IG mt4 icon, right click, select properties, select 'open file location' and there is an uninstall choice there.

Download fresh MT4 and apps pack from IG, install and success. Build 1220 (13 Sep 2019) and the mini terminal is back up and running.

image.png.ec67e7cf8f9f6103a42245724555a8c3.png