"Unexpected error" kicked out of spread betting platform and can't log back in

MatK

1 minute ago, CharlotteIG said:

Hey, 

We’re currently investigating reports of issues accessing our platforms. We apologise for any inconvenience. We hope to get this sorted as soon as possible. 

All the best 

Definitely issues!!!!

I don't think the status page represents it correctly either..

https://status.ig.com/

It only states 'degraded performance' for Login - all other items are operational.

• Thanks 1

Time to switch. IG platforms are rigged! This is a systemic issue and will keep on recurring

Its part of their game. They dont care. Watch. They wont give a decent explanation or plan of action or commitment to prevent this happening again

CityIndex was trading just fine and they're meant to be a small outfit

SHAME ON YOU IG!!

didn't bother me too much, but as i successfully logged in about 4.00pm uk time, i did notice that flash was down and was presented with spreadsheet etc, it was all over the place and couldn't make any sense of it.

its back now, i have my dark mode all in order! but, some of you are correct about the site, this is the 3rd time in a week its happened! apologies without explanation are not enough!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 29/08/2021 at 03:07, Guest Anonymous said:

Yeah me too

Hi,

Have you tried to clear your cache and delete your cookies?

If it is still happening please reach out to helpdesk.uk@ig.com with screenshots. We will be able to investigate and assist you from there.

All the best - Arvin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Güncel dönemde Binance rəfərans kod UL2M4EB8 olarak belirlendi. Bu kod %20 komisyon indirimi ve 600 usd değerinde kayıt bonusları içerir. Hemen binance borsasına kayıt ol ömür boyu avantajlı üyeliğin tadını çıkar. rəfərans kod, binance borsasında yeni üyelere çeşitli avantajlar sağlayan bir linktir.
    • Dans la période actuelle, le code de parrainage Kucoin est déterminé comme « QBST7VQS ». Il s'agit du code de parrainage le meilleur, le plus élevé et valable à vie au monde. Faites un pas avantageux dans l'échange Kucoin en tapant « QBST7VQS » dans le champ du code d'invitation lors de votre inscription. Le code de parrainage Kucoin « QBST7VQS » est un numéro personnel unique à chaque utilisateur Kucoin et se trouve à la fin de chaque lien de parrainage. Cette identité facilite toutes sortes de suivis sur la plateforme, notamment les demandes concernant le programme de parrainage.
    • In de huidige periode wordt de Kucoin-verwijzingscode bepaald als "QBST7VQS". Het is 's werelds beste, hoogste en levenslang geldige verwijzingscode. Neem een voordelige stap in de Kucoin-uitwisseling door tijdens het registreren "QBST7VQS" in het uitnodigingscodeveld te typen. De Kucoin-verwijzingscode "QBST7VQS" is een persoonlijk nummer dat uniek is voor elke Kucoin-gebruiker en is te vinden aan het einde van elke verwijzingslink. Deze identiteit maakt allerlei soorten tracking op het platform mogelijk, vooral verzoeken met betrekking tot het verwijzingsprogramma.
us