Indices

47 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Just to go back to this chart where you thought I should be waiting for something. As I repeat endlessly I trade levels which is why I post charts with level on. If price breaks a level fine, it's on to the next one. If price reverses at a level fine, it's back to the last one.

So a chart like the above where price just meanders back and forth between R1 and R2 all day is perfect.

🤔

20 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Don't worry, you can always get your levels off my charts 🧐👇

image.thumb.png.39f1bfb7af749de32185cd161f95ed15.png

I found how to get rid of the Sunday candle in PRT.

Does MT4 do shares and all the rest?

I might use it if I'm ever asked to pay up for PRT.  It's okay but not worth £30 a month.  :D

Edited by dmedin
Just now, dmedin said:

I found how to get rid of the Sunday candle in PRT.

Does MT4 do shares and all the rest?

I might use it if I'm ever asked to pay up for PRT.  It's okay but not worth £30 a month.  :D

no not shares, waiting for MT5 for that which is coming apparently  🤔

• Like 1

Here's an interesting pattern from yesterday, a bull flag.  I did not have the patience to trade this but in retrospect it looks very clear.  I took off all the extraneous 'indicators' and focused on the patterns in the price itself.  Much better.  Could that be a wave 5 breakout? 🧐

46131282_Germany30_20200429_15_21.thumb.png.cbd69493af2549489a2145402f058c16.png

Edited by dmedin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498 Details: the corrective of Wave (II) is equal to 61.8% of Wave (I) at 8.702 Log scale chart ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: The second wave correction is likely to go down to test the 10.585 level before rising again in the third wave. Therefore, the overall picture is a short-term pullback to continue rising. Wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the trend. ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 5 Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave ((C)) of Zigzag Wave Cancel invalid Level: 81.238 Details: The Five-Wave Decline of Wave ((C)) trend to test 11.582 Level ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: The second wave correction is likely to go down to test the 10.585 level before rising again in the third wave. Therefore, the overall picture is a short-term pullback to continue rising. Wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the trend. ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!      
    • Okay, I'll grab the ultimate sloth at a lower price😑😑
us