Something Interesting

5 hours ago, dmedin said:

The media won't talk about Biden's dementia.  :D

The Democratic Party would rather see Trump re-elected than put Bernie forward.

5 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

How come the Democrat party controls the media?

I'll help you out. Fact; only 7% of US journalists report being of the republican political persuasion. For some reason MSM won't report this, so the real question is how did MSM as an institution become so bias and corrupt?

While contemplating that here's Biden unable to complete a sentence in another recent campaign speech, forgets the word God but Thing will do.

2 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

only 7% of US journalists report being of the republican political persuasion

I'm not surprised.  The Republican Party is outright obnoxious to most intelligent people.  The Democratic Party is funded by corporate money and is centre-right by the standards of European parties.  In any event they are both 'parties of Wall Street'.

5 minutes ago, dmedin said:

I'm not surprised.  The Republican Party is outright obnoxious to most intelligent people.  The Democratic Party is funded by corporate money and is centre-right by the standards of European parties.  In any event they are both 'parties of Wall Street'.

are you completely comatose? wake up.  

• Thought provoking 1

On 08/03/2020 at 08:35, Caseynotes said:

Sanders is about to be hamstrung by his party while crooked Hillary becomes Biden's running mate. If Biden gets elected president he will be quickly retired on health grounds and Hillary will finally 'get her turn'.

As stated earlier Biden is the only way MSM can make Hillary president.

image.thumb.png.6441ee8b65718bc4045106f70746aa7a.png