Account payment

Javaidset

Question

Hello

I have transferred R10,000 to ig account I mistakenly forgot to put the reference of me. My ig account username is ********* and account ID is ***** But I’m sending ig help desk all proof of payments and a bank statement please if you could set up my bank account now and everything would be helpful. I don’t know why ig South Africa isn’t replying maybe is it because of the 21 day lock down could you please update me?

Could please transfer the money to my account.

Thank you

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Javaidset said:
Hello

I have transferred R10,000 to ig account I mistakenly forgot to put the reference of me. My ig account username is Javaidset and account ID is IUNPM But I’m sending ig help desk all proof of payments and a bank statement please if you could set up my bank account now and everything would be helpful. I don’t know why ig South Africa isn’t replying maybe is it because of the 21 day lock down could you please update me?

Thank you

@CharlotteIG

4 hours ago, Javaidset said:
Hello

I have transferred R10,000 to ig account I mistakenly forgot to put the reference of me. My ig account username is Javaidset and account ID is ***** But I’m sending ig help desk all proof of payments and a bank statement please if you could set up my bank account now and everything would be helpful. I don’t know why ig South Africa isn’t replying maybe is it because of the 21 day lock down could you please update me?

Thank you

These funds have been allocated to your account. 

All the best. 

• Like 1