Demo Account Record Holder

Surely someone knows whether there is a Demo Account Record Holder???

Surely some of you use the demo accounts to test strategies?  

None of you back test algos on Quantopian and test the strategies on your demo accounts before using your own funds?

Ok..... I'll go first!  So my demo spread trade account and my CFD account combined are now worth 215 Million!  Started 6 years ago with 10k... 

I admit i am an ex-institutional trader hailing from JP Morgan (Finsbury Dials) Specializing in commodities.... 

Does anyone have demo account figures that exceed my own?

Best regards

• Great! 1
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, House-Of-Lennard said:

None of you back test algos on Quantopian and test the strategies on your demo accounts before using your own funds?

Ok..... I'll go first!  So my demo spread trade account and my CFD account combined are now worth 215 Million!  Started 6 years ago with 10k... 

I admit i am an ex-institutional trader hailing from JP Morgan (Finsbury Dials) Specializing in commodities.... 

Best regards

Hi, no there is no demo record table, we only have a ****** up attention seeking troll with mental health problems, all the best.

• Sad 1
On 20/10/2020 at 00:37, House-Of-Lennard said:

Best regards

Would you share a record of your trades with that demo account? 
Words don´t mean much if they are not backed up with data. 

It is impressive that you reached 215 million. I am ready to bow down and kneel to you, but I need some kind of a prove that you are not just another bored big-mouthy trader. We have many of them already.

On 20/10/2020 at 07:37, House-Of-Lennard said:

Best regards

Hii..Nice to see if your live trade also boom boom as your demo account stats

On 23/10/2020 at 08:01, jlz said:

Would you share a record of your trades with that demo account? 
Words don´t mean much if they are not backed up with data. 

It is impressive that you reached 215 million. I am ready to bow down and kneel to you, but I need some kind of a prove that you are not just another bored big-mouthy trader. We have many of them already.

20201027_063333.jpg

On 23/10/2020 at 08:02, dmedin said:

Oops!

@dmedin   Look I apologize that we have got off on the wrong foot, I have no intention to cause arguments or be rude to anyone nor come across as arrogant. If anything I was actually hoping to help some of you?  I am actually an autistic mathematician and have an in depth working knowledge of all the important processes and protocols used on the trading floors in Canary Wharf. I'm 45yrs old and now engage in private banking services for a select few. I have a wealth of information on the global markets and am happy to pass on any information that may be relevant to how you trade. Always here to answer questions. 

Best regards

Steven

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, House-Of-Lennard said:

@jlz     Good going!  Demo accounts are a perfect way to test trading strategies!  We use them to test algorithms of which would then generally be linked to automated trade systems. We are also developing and testing A.I. and quantum systems. 

👍

It's me who has to apologise because I set up those amounts just by clicking on the "add funds" button, since they are a rounded number I thought the joke was going to be pretty easily spotted. But looking at your answer you really thought that I made 20 million with my demo account, sorry not even close.
What I can tell is that your account is made out of trades, because you can't add funds to the demo account on top of 10 million (which is what I did). And that is really impressive. It is that impressive that I started looking at the Oil market (picking from your words) to see if I could understand something there. :) 

I do have a good performance with my live account but it is nowhere near those numbers, it is way more modest.  

@jlz  That's ok no harm done.  We have run our demo accounts on here for around 6 yrs, im pretty sure ours started with 10k not 10 million as i think at one point you could only get a 10k demo account (Dont quote me on that)

With reference to oil (Brent Crude)  We are waiting to see if it drops back into the 3's..   We calculate the movements based on global usage statistics and reserves etc.  I'll let you know when we are considering to trade it.

🙂👍

5 minutes ago, House-Of-Lennard said:

Brent crude in the 3's 

A short term Long position could be in play. Although I would expect another drop into the sub 35's if lockdown restrictions increase globally.

Agree.  It could go up or down.  Or maybe sideways.  Depending on circumstances.

• Like 1