Missing Threads

13 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Seems to have been a forum platform reset with lots of threads missing including the 'Indices' thread.

and the wuflu thread.

oh look, everyone in hospital is tested for corona virus with a test that gives 90% false positives so now not only are all deaths from flu's and pneumonia listed as by covid but everything ... heart attacks, cancer, everything.

you are being played.

• Like 1

yes, and also I don't have any activity to show on my profile.

I checked a few or the regulars and it seems that they have wiped out everyone.  Your profile seems to have some content, they like you :D 

Well, I am glad that I kept my notes on my local hard drive. 

On 30/10/2020 at 06:10, Caseynotes said:

and the wuflu thread.

oh look, everyone in hospital is tested for corona virus with a test that gives 90% false positives so now not only are all deaths from flu's and pneumonia listed as by covid but everything ... heart attacks, cancer, everything.

you are being played.

Lockdown until the flu virus (corona) is beaten for good. Victory at any cost. You know it makes sense!!!!! 

The absolute state of these clowns ...

Apparently, SAGE now saying that if we don’t have an immediate, month-long lockdown Christmas is off. The cost of such folly will mean millions of people won’t be able to afford Christmas anyway. The virus will still be waiting in early December.

@allisonpearson

The answer is to lock SAGE up for a month and let the rest of us proceed sensibly with our lives, while backing medical professionals to improve treatment and care of the infected, reducing mortality.

Lord Moylan @danielmgmoylan

Reminder that Covid-19 has a similar fatality rate as common flu and that the 5 year rolling average for deaths from flu type infections is around 30,000 a year, was before covid, during covid and will be after covid.

It is typically the last battle of the old and sickly and has been since forever.

3 minutes ago, CharlotteIG said:

Hey @Caseynotes

We're still investigating this. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

All the best 

no real inconvenience, 

noticed on Thursday evening common threads weren't listed in the forum search drop down box and that my Activity page had only a few posts listed on just 1 page, all else missing, now there are 4 pages of random posts.

image.thumb.png.a034b934ff4b8da5dec7f4510f07977a.png