TICKER SYMBOLS

GMTrader

Question

For the love of God, can you PLEASE make Tcikers searchable. Yes, I know I can go into a deal ticket and look at the CODE, but that means I need to know the full company name to start with. Not to mention various companies also havig warrants and such, just let us search by and list by TICKER!

• Like 4

3 answers to this question

That's interesting, I trade on the ASX and search using just the ticker code.  Only once have I needed to enter the company name to find the correct stock.  In saying this, I would love the ticker code to be available in both the positions/orders window and in the CSV trade history report.

Finding it difficult as well to find stocks by tickers only. I think in terms of tickers and I think a lot of us do as well, for example trying to find coca-cola (ticker: KO) returns a lot of results. I don't want to type the full name when I knows it's ticker. This is basic functionality that all brokers should have.

On 16/01/2022 at 00:45, harpalss said:

Finding it difficult as well to find stocks by tickers only. I think in terms of tickers and I think a lot of us do as well, for example trying to find coca-cola (ticker: KO) returns a lot of results. I don't want to type the full name when I knows it's ticker. This is basic functionality that all brokers should have.

Hi @harpalss,

I will pass on your feedback. We are aware that it is a feature that clients are asking for. 

Thank you - Arvin