Indices

Caseynotes

1 hour ago, BoJK said:

I just kinda wish this forum will be more exciting with respective traders' thoughts, views and position. The charts posted here has no meaning to me. Am I dumb or what?

There are plenty of forums around that will tell you what to do, they have a very high participant turnover though.

These charts are flagging in advance significant levels that price may well need to either push through with volume or reverse.

25 minutes ago, BoJK said:

Casey, what's your view for DJ futures? I just need some direction from a pro who is watching charts day in day out 24/7. 

The current main driver is vaccinations now that the election is settled and no other new news.

on the monthly chart price has been capped for the last 4 months and needs some special news to drive it up and over otherwise it will get tired and head back down looking for support.

The vaccination rate news for EU and US is sluggish, Biden can't do anything to increase it.

as usual, go with the flow but don't buy directly into resistance or sell directly into support.

image.thumb.png.182f00e98334fdc9f71c76b568345217.png

• 2 weeks later...