Does IG answer the phone?

Aeonflux

Question

21 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Aeonflux said:

I've been trying to call IG to setup a new account and was on hold this afternoon for 45 mins and then tonight at 1:00am i've been on now for 30 mins and no one is picking up. 

Is this normal? Whats the best way to speak to someone at IG?

Thanks for your first post. 

We are currently experiencing high volumes of calls/ email due to increased volatility on the markets. It's not the normal for clients to have to wait so long for IG to get back to them but all of the client facing team are working as many hours as possible to get back to as many traders. 

We're sorry for the inconvenience

3 hours ago, SLK said:

I have been calling them this morning SGT 10.30am due to many trades they auto-closed on my account due to the drop in Crypto and till 11.30am, I still can't get anyone and its really frustrating

The desk are staying on the phone lines and having calls back to back. 

We're sorry that we can't get to everyone as fast as normally. 

5 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Yes, when they are not succumbing to a deadly virus that infected 0.001% of the world's population.

It might even be 0.1% at this stage.

Deadly crisis - everyone better go out and buy more freezers and stuff them with more sh!t and thus prevent non-hoarders from being able to buy anything.

Folk are clever, they really are.

On 19/03/2020 at 19:33, Guest Ramzi said:

Me too. nobody from IG is responding to neither of my emails nor my calls.

I joined IG in March 2020. It takes at least 65 minutes for them to pick up the phone. My account has had so much issues it has been a pain connecting to support.

This really has to improve. Customer's can't be waiting endlessly to get support. With high volume, 10 minutes max or setup web chat for quick help.

• Like 1
On 13/03/2020 at 02:15, Aeonflux said:

I've been trying to call IG to setup a new account and was on hold this afternoon for 45 mins and then tonight at 1:00am i've been on now for 30 mins and no one is picking up. 

Is this normal? Whats the best way to speak to someone at IG?

Twice I was on both for 30 minutes each time no answer. When you find away to speak to someone at IG tell them to answer the phone please

in March-April I would easily be on hold for up to an hour

but of late it's less than half an hour, yesterday it was pretty much instant

I did have one call where they picked up and took care of an issue, but when they talked to me I could no longer hear them so they hung up and got back to me by mail

• Great! 1

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    DoC107
    Joined 01/08/21 21:05
    • Many months ago in the old renamed 'covid and the economy' thread I posted a piece from Virologist Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche (DMV, PhD) who said that virology 101 states you never start a mass vaccination programme in the middle of a pandemic because of the high risk of Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE). In a new paper he says the threat is that mass vaccination at a time of high infectious pressure causes the virus to mutate within the vaccinated into variants of concern (VoCs) and eventually super variants, that due to ADE and viral immune escape, can lead to surges of infections and mass deaths.  Furthermore, the vaccinated are in greater danger of infection and death because their natural immune systems are suppressed by the Covid-19 vaccines. Collectively, the vaccinated are a threat to both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated alike. Why the ongoing mass vaccination experiment drives a rapid evolutionary response of SARS-CoV-2 (geertvandenbossche.org)   Meanwhile, Facts that don't fit the narrative will not be tolerated.The Govt will be your only source of 'truth'.''Sky News Australia SUSPENDED from YouTube''.YouTube has reportedly banned Sky News in Australia from posting to their 1.85M followers for allegedly breaching the platforms Covid misinformation policy. BREAKING: Sky News Australia SUSPENDED from YouTube - Rebel News   And Facebook Covid vaccine Fact-Checkers are funded by vaccine companies. I suppose this is to ensure that people only get to see the 'right' facts.        
    • The new CDC Massachusetts study is drawing a lot of attention. The CDC is using it to promote mutant risk but there is a lot more to the story. - 74% of 882 people infected with coronavirus in the US outbreak were fully immunised but only 50% of US are fully vaxed suggests the vaccines are making people more susceptible to infection (which indicates vaccine ADE). - The viral load was found to be the same for the vaccinated and non-vaxed alike which would suggest the vaccine was not offering any protection at all (which indicates vaccine ADE). - Most of the 74% were symptomatic, such a high ratio of symptomatic/unsymptomatic for the delta variant would suggest the vaccine was compromising the immune system making symptoms worse (which indicates vaccine ADE).   Meanwhile, a CDC Internal Document: “Universal masking is essential to reduce transmission of the Delta variant” This is nonsense, masks can only stop droplet borne virus not virus as aerosol. An infected person will breath out 50,000 with each breath and they float on air, travel much more than 2 meters, and around perspex screens, and through the weave of a mask. UK lifts mask mandates at the peak of new cases ... and immediately the curve collapses.   .  
    • Main stream media are waking up to the fact all is not right concerning the vaccines. The fully vaxxed are the majority of new cases. No one is as yet coming out and saying vaccine ADE but all the indications are pointing that way. So far all the blame is being heaped solely on mutants but that can't be the whole story. Vaccine ADE enhances the virus while compromising the immune system. CNN @CNN ''Vaccination alone won't stop the rise of variants and in fact could push the evolution of strains that evade their protection, researchers warned.''  Vaccination is not enough by itself to stop the spread of variants, study finds - CNN    'Study finds 74% of outbreak sufferers were fully vaccinated'. (US is only 50% vaxed) Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gatherings — Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021 | MMWR (cdc.gov) ('Breakthrough infections'' is a term meaning infections in vaccinated people)   CNBC @CNBC 'CDC says 74% of people infected in Massachusetts Covid outbreak were fully vaccinated.' JUST IN - 'More than 110,000 breakthrough cases in the US' (Bloomberg)   And from SAGE yesterday evening; ''JUST IN - SAGE, the UK's health "expert panel," warns next Covid "super mutant variant" could kill up to one in three people, and the "vaccine roll-out may even speed up mutant strain's emergence." (Daily Mail) The last half of that headline is a clear indication they at least suspect vaccine ADE. SAGE: Next Covid variant could kill one in three people | Daily Mail Online   Safe vaccines, the ones that completed their long term trials before roll out don't cause 'super mutants'. We are starting to see why Dr Robert Malone was calling for the vax programme to be stopped immediately in the video posted above.   Pfizer now saying vaccines will not be enough so as well as perpetual booster jabs they are developing oral antivirals. (oh - like Ivermectin you mean - can't use that, it only cost a few cents) Pfizer Inc.  @pfizer  Alongside vaccines, success against #COVID19 will likely require #antiviral treatments for those who contract the virus. We’ve started a Phase 2/3 trial to evaluate a potential oral therapy that will enroll over 2,000 participants infected with SARS-CoV-2:   So the vaccines don't actually work then except to incapacitate your immune system and create super mutants.   And in another new twist Social Media are quietly starting to remove the warnings they habitually place on posts that might, even slightly, be construed as anti-vax. 🤔   .edit bad pic crop.