Jump to content

The Virus and the Economy


Caseynotes

Recommended Posts

Dr Fauci (no mask > 1 mask > 2 masks > 1 mask > no mask) decides masks are just theatre after all.

There was never any 'science' to justify wearing a cloth mask to stop a virus.

 

 

“A SAGE insider on masks: they do more harm than good and the decision to mandate them for healthy people in the community was introduced as a psychological control method rather than a means of reducing viral transmission.”

The ‘weaponisation’ of behavioural psychology – HART (hartgroup.org)

 

image.thumb.png.3de6833a5cdbc0670be7f811cda1abdb.png

Well Japan is close to reaching their highest new case average of the past year, despite 98% mask compliance. I don’t know about you, but I look forward to the mental gymnastics experts will be performing to explain how no, this actually means masks work and have always worked.

IM @ianmSC

 

.

 

Link to comment

Vaccines

Vax manufacturers admit that the vaccines won't stop you getting covid, just reduce the symptoms (so don't really come under the definition of a vaccine). So how much protection do they provide then?

Peer-reviewed research from The Lancet shows that the experimental vaccines reduce your chance of catching COVID-19 by:

Pfizer: 0.8%

Johnson & J: 1.2%

Moderna: 1.2%

AstraZeneca: 1.3%

COVID-19 vaccine efficacy and effectiveness—the elephant (not) in the room - The Lancet Microbe

 

Makes you wonder why the govt is so adamant that EVERYONE gets jabbed - twice - and then a booster every year forever after.

Even your children, who are at practically no risk from covid.

 

''Covid-19 Vaccine Risk-Benefit Data For Those Under 18-Years Old Are NOT Favorable And Reveal A Potential 3-Fold Excess Risk of Fatal and Life Threatening Events For Each Potential Death Averted From Covid-19 By Vaccination''

Andrew Bostom, MD, MS @andrewbostom

 

image.png.00aefd25788a66077a67a133b9670ce4.png

 

.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
  • CharlotteIG changed the title to The Virus and the Economy

''In 2015, Chinese military scientists discussed how to weaponize SARS coronaviruses, five years before the COVID-19 pandemic emerged in Wuhan, China - where CCP scientists were collaborating with a US-funded NGO on so-called 'gain of function' research to make bat coronaviruses infect humans more easily.''

Chinese Military Discussed Weaponizing COVID In 2015 'To Cause Enemy's Medical System To Collapse' | ZeroHedge

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment

Oh dear, social media, the great arbiters of truth in the modern age, seem to be having second thoughts on the origins of the 'Chinese' virus ...

''Facebook has announced that it is reversing a policy that banned posts which claimed COVID-19 was “man-made” just months after asserting that the theory had been “debunked.”

Facebook no longer treating 'man-made' Covid as a crackpot idea - POLITICO

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

As social media platforms become ever more right think censor driven they risk being recategorized as a publisher rather than just a platform. This opens them to legal liability for what is posted as well as what they censor.

To remain a platform they would simply need to follow the basic law of banning incitement to violence and up hold the right of free speech.

What is actually happening is incitement to violence is fine against certain minorities while posts repeating information off govt websites is being censored - seriously.

This post on Facebook was censored;

  aa1.PNG.541d5972c9355d895940aba539cd1eae.PNG

 

Because;

aa2.PNG.96b06e4b332dfa40e1119168b64b30c8.PNG

 

Same is happening on Twitter.

 

aa4.PNG.39c43f1ac4c6e0a2b0d11e754e32021b.PNG

 

Many would say that big tech oligarchs are the worst people possible to be trusted to decide what's truth or not.

fa1.PNG.d0cd1f009f372cb41b1c78ea8d41f1c9.PNG

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Update on the Chinese Virus.

 

So recently we have learnt that;

- in 2017 the Chinese military produced a document suggesting development of a bat coronavirus converted to infect humans to be used on an enemy to overwhelm their medical facilities.

- in 2017 Fauci's NIH were banned from further research in making bat coronaviruses more transmissible in humans (gain of function).

- in 2017 Fauci granted the Wuhan lab in China $600,000 for research. The Chinese military also uses the Wuhan lab for research.

- in 2019 a new highly transmissible coronavirus with no known natural ancestor was discovered in Wuhan. The Chinese govt immediately ordered a lockdown to prevent medical facilities being overwhelmed.

- the WHO immediately abandoned it's long standing pandemic plan and recommended instead that affected regions should lockdown immediately to prevent medical facilities being overwhelmed.

- 'gain of function' is done to get a head start on nature, making the virus in a lab before it evolves in nature allows cures to be developed ahead of time.

- the vaccines for covid-19 were rolled out, astonishingly, just 7 weeks after the virus's molecular sequence was published.


But I'm sure it's all just a coincidence. 👀

 

And an update on the Vaccines;

It's all about the spike protein. (10 min)

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, jlz said:

You could direct a B-movie with the nonsense you are posting in this thread. I can see your talent. 

but you can't point out any part that is, actually and demonstrably, nonsense.

In the last post all 7 points are known facts.

ps the document detailing Chines military involvement was from 2015 not 2017  (see post further up for link).

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

Update on the Chinese Virus.

 

So recently we have learnt that;

- in 2017 the Chinese military produced a document suggesting development of a bat coronavirus converted to infect humans to be used on an enemy to overwhelm their medical facilities.

- in 2017 Fauci's NIH were banned from further research in making bat coronaviruses more transmissible in humans (gain of function).

- in 2017 Fauci granted the Wuhan lab in China $600,000 for research. The Chinese military also uses the Wuhan lab for research.

- in 2019 a new highly transmissible coronavirus with no known natural ancestor was discovered in Wuhan. The Chinese govt immediately ordered a lockdown to prevent medical facilities being overwhelmed.

- the WHO immediately abandoned it's long standing pandemic plan and recommended instead that affected regions should lockdown immediately to prevent medical facilities being overwhelmed.

- 'gain of function' is done to get a head start on nature, making the virus in a lab before it evolves in nature allows cures to be developed ahead of time.

- the vaccines for covid-19 were rolled out, astonishingly, just 7 weeks after the virus's molecular sequence was published.


But I'm sure it's all just a coincidence. 👀

 

And an update on the Vaccines;

It's all about the spike protein. (10 min)

 

 

 

Any proof, document or link that we could read to support your sentences?

Anyone is free to post a text but not everyone is able to make up news. 

Edited by jlz
  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

but you can't point out any part that is, actually and demonstrably, nonsense.

In the last post all 7 points are known facts.

ps the document detailing Chines military involvement was from 2015 not 2017  (see post further up for link).

Are you upvoting your own posts from a guest account? Who would upvote your reply?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
57 minutes ago, jlz said:

Any proof, document or link that we could read to support your sentences?

Anyone is free to post a text but not everyone is able to make up news. 

yeah, not least the link posted earlier that you didn't bother to look at let alone read.

Chinese Military Discussed Weaponizing COVID In 2015 'To Cause Enemy's Medical System To Collapse' | ZeroHedge

Also;

''EXCLUSIVE: COVID-19 'has NO credible natural ancestor' and WAS created by Chinese scientists who then tried to cover their tracks with 'retro-engineering' to make it seem like it naturally arose from bats, explosive new study claims''

Chinese scientists created COVID-19 in a lab and then tried to cover their tracks, new study claims | Daily Mail Online

Not to mention the recent MSM news reports from UK and US govt intel sources that the theory of a lab leak is more than credible.

Fauci's NIH  'gain of function' research is on record as is the banning of it in the US in 2017, as is Fauci and Gates's subsequent grants to the Wuhan lab to continue research into coronaviruses.

The WHO's sudden change of recommendation from their pandemic plan of 2016 updated in 2019 (protect the vulnerable) to lockdown the healthy is public knowledge.

The date of completion of sequencing of the virus is public knowledge as is the date of the vaccine rollout.

 

You really don't keep up at all do you but are happy just sucking on the teat that is BBC/Sky news, you should get out more.

 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment

Masks;

Studies coming in thick and fast now demonstrating that masks don't work.

There are only a couple of studies that claim to show masks do work but both start with the assumption that the UCL models were right (predicting half a million deaths in the UK), which everyone knows they weren't.

28966804 (medrxiv.org)

 

Dr with 4 MIT degrees laughs off a mask wearing reporter.

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment

Didn't Johnson say just yesterday the govt were abandoning covid passports? 

Strange, that Canadian news is reporting he wants passports agreed in the upcoming G7 meet and vaccinations for the whole world.

image.png.4bd41c52831689d83a75cd15e1be5086.png

 

Also;

It's Not Hypocrisy, The COVID Narrative is a Lie - Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer Provides Another Example - The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

 

Meanwhile in the Telegraph 

“There was never any lockdown - there were just middle class people hiding while working class people brought them things.’

Great summery of lockdown by JJ Charlesworth.

 

But but but,

Homeless people died in their thousands (no they didn't)

Delivery drivers died in their thousands (no they didn't)

Supermarket checkout workers died in their thousands (no they didn't)

 

YOU WERE PLAYED

 

image.png.a269b7c10716ada23f5d66428f120729.png

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, jlz said:

Are you upvoting your own posts from a guest account? Who would upvote your reply?

one can't upvote as a guest 

i would upvote caseys posts like many others

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

This doesn't make any sense, try again using English.

Come on caseyboy, don't be rude. Your pic does not match your personality. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
48 minutes ago, filber said:

one can't upvote as a guest 

i would upvote caseys posts like many others

It is great to be part of a fan base. Specially when the leader is so close and humble. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

yeah, not least the link posted earlier that you didn't bother to look at let alone read.

Chinese Military Discussed Weaponizing COVID In 2015 'To Cause Enemy's Medical System To Collapse' | ZeroHedge

Also;

''EXCLUSIVE: COVID-19 'has NO credible natural ancestor' and WAS created by Chinese scientists who then tried to cover their tracks with 'retro-engineering' to make it seem like it naturally arose from bats, explosive new study claims''

Chinese scientists created COVID-19 in a lab and then tried to cover their tracks, new study claims | Daily Mail Online

Not to mention the recent MSM news reports from UK and US govt intel sources that the theory of a lab leak is more than credible.

Fauci's NIH  'gain of function' research is on record as is the banning of it in the US in 2017, as is Fauci and Gates's subsequent grants to the Wuhan lab to continue research into coronaviruses.

The WHO's sudden change of recommendation from their pandemic plan of 2016 updated in 2019 (protect the vulnerable) to lockdown the healthy is public knowledge.

The date of completion of sequencing of the virus is public knowledge as is the date of the vaccine rollout.

 

You really don't keep up at all do you but are happy just sucking on the teat that is BBC/Sky news, you should get out more.

 

 

Zerohedge and dailymail. I understand now. 

Great and reputable sources. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
9 hours ago, jlz said:

Zerohedge and dailymail. I understand now. 

Great and reputable sources. 

As usual, when you don't like the message you just abuse the messenger without ever realising it just makes you look a complete idiot.

If you don't like the conclusions of the research paper by the Dutch and UK scientists take it up with them. I'm sure once you've explained your objections and put them straight they'll be happy to amend their conclusions, or just tell you to FO because you're a complete idiot.

I know which outcome I'd put my money on.

MSM are running for the exits with the Washington Post yesterday joining Facebook in retracting their claim the lab leak theory was baseless.

Once Fauci himself through in the towel the flag went up that real evidence of a Wuhan lab leak was on it's way and so it proved.

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • General Statistics

    • Total Topics
      16,650
    • Total Posts
      79,434
    • Total Members
      65,140
    • Most Online
      7,522
      10/06/21 10:53

    Newest Member
    StormRider8
    Joined 04/12/21 00:00
  • Posts

    • Hi ya i phoned ig to find out what time now in the uk do the markets close after hour went back. Im on , us oil  i was told 9 pm but its still trading just now at 9.36 thanks for nothing 
    • Hi.. I'm aware that there are I think monthly or quarterly fees for an account, and these can be minimised by doing X amount of trades per month.  But if I had for example 2 share dealing accounts and an ISA account (which I do), will I have to pay 3 sets of account fees? And if I do, do my number of trades have to be in just one to take advantage of reduction of fees across the board or it just applies to that account? Hope that makes sense, Thanks ,😊
    • NFP TALKING POINTS: This morning’s NFP report disappointed on the headline number and in Average Hourly Earnings. On the positive side, the unemployment rate fell to 4.2%, below the Fed’s threshold for ‘maximum employment.’ This morning’s NFP report had little to be excited about with the headline figure printing at a paltry 235k v/s the expected 550k. Also disappointing was the Average Hourly Earnings portion of the report, which denotes inflation in the more important mechanism of wage growth. On the positive side, the unemployment rank dropped to 4.2%, below the 4.5% expected and the 4.6% from last month. This is important as the Fed has been saying that they’re looking for ‘maximum employment’ before tilting policy in a more-hawkish direction. The Fed’s line-in-the-sand for maximum employment is 4.5% so, we’re there. The bank has previously said that they’d like to see multiple months of this before making any knee-jerk decisions, but this is something that will likely be noted at the December FOMC rate decision. In response to the this morning’s NFP report, little was clear across markets. The US Dollar put in a quick drop but that was met with a bullish response. As of this writing, 45 minutes after the release, and the US Dollar is trading at a session high after recovering the entirety of the NFP-fueled sell-off. As I had shared yesterday, the bullish theme in the US Dollar remains a major push point across FX markets, and this morning’s reaction to the NFP print has proven this to be correct again. US DOLLAR ONE MINUTE PRICE CHART Chart prepared by James Stanley; USD, DXY on Tradingview   Written by James Stanley, Senior Strategist for DailyFX.com
×
×
  • Create New...