Covid and the Economy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still can't quite work out why we are deliberately destroying the economies of every first world nation because of this flu virus. Yesterday I went shopping at the local mega supermarket where the she

It looks like Trump is surrounded by mercenaries. He does not want complete lockdown in US but other coordinated forces keeping up the pressure. Interesting fact. Both CDC and Johns Hopkins recei

I  follow this page and I saw how Spain became from a nice yellowish spot to a complete red warning place. Mainly because of the great number of tourists that went there in summer. https://www.ec

Posted Images

The Govt are going to use the excuse of the Indian variant to keep the farce rolling. 

People dropping death in the street, where have we heard that one before?

NYP, Sky news and the Telegraph ran with this Indian covid horror story, but ....

aaa1.PNG.33626ce1e181e51adb5f4460c58c086b.PNG

Meanwhile we're supposed to believe India (1.4 billion people, 17.9% of the world's population) can't cope with 1600 covid deaths a day (bodies piling up in the street) in a country that averages 27,000 deaths a day.

aaa2.PNG.f11ce65883f77d9f12c61ec7fd3641d5.PNG

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Quick look at climate change as Boris has promised the UK will be CO2 neutral by 2030.

Coldest April for 60 years, Greta is absolutely fuming, ''how dare it !!!!!''

Merkel has signed off the new gas pipeline. Germany, having spent 80 billion over 10 years on renewables has to now spend 80 billion on a second gas pipeline to Russia to make up the shortfall.

Biden has announced plans for meat eating reductions for Americans which are not going down too well.

UK wind turbines just can't cut it, no storage solution and no hope of the industry getting off govt subsidies.

Western countries decreasing CO2 emissions can't keep pace with Chinas increasing emissions. China committed to start decreasing emissions by 2030 but looking increasingly unlikely.

image.png.c7f69263a9139435dd8a48e7c8ecbef3.png

image.thumb.png.06df8f27eb64323b737e4258794d30da.png

image.thumb.png.27a1af7a396fcb41052c3b4f28d116ef.png

image.png.717deff116472cafbdfc0be8baa8527d.png

image.png.b59d1c30ff3a7d51ca23c6fd7c2a9560.png

On 26/02/2021 at 14:50, Caseynotes said:

Vaccination data is just coincidental*. *Correlation does not equal causation.''

I've posted before on the 'coincidental' spike in covid cases immediately after covid vax rollout, certainly happened in the UK, I posted the charts around January.

Someone has been keeping the score and the 'coincidences' keep on happening, 31 countries so far and counting (a couple are regions rather than the whole country).

This one from India is typical.

image.png.6c91cf4c9b91551d29023d23c242cf12.png

At last the endgame is coming into view.

The UK govt announced it's going to convert the 'Track and Trace' swipe app into a vaccine passport.

This passport is not just to allow you to travel overseas but also to allow you to travel to the shops, to get on a bus, to go to a pub.

In due course it will be the basis for a Chinese style social credit system that scores your social behaviour, it will contain your health records and will be your bank card and digital identification.

And if your digital paperwork is not all in order you will not be going anywhere or doing anything.

And it works too, the Chinese govt has proved it works.

Clip from recent Joe Rogan show discusses the above.

Excellent 16 min educational video on mass psychosis and totalitarianism.

You will recognise much that has been going on over the last year. 

• CharlotteIG changed the title to Covid and the Economy

Did this thread do a covid? Mutate. Should I panic? Is it becoming more deadly (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander translation 😆😂). Threat of lockdown? No Wuflu's anymore?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

since IG changed the title casey disapeard from the community 

what a shame on that he was a BRILLIANT contributor to alltopics and forums

hope hes back anytime soon 

• Like 1
On 29/04/2021 at 10:43, Caseynotes said:

Excellent 16 min educational video on mass psychosis and totalitarianism.

You will recognise much that has been going on over the last year. 

Funny, as a frontline Paramedic I've been saying since DAY ONE that this is classic medical mass hysteria. I'm usually totally ignored or just simply deleted but maybe the message is finally getting through!

• Like 1
On 28/04/2021 at 07:44, Caseynotes said:

Quick look at climate change as Boris has promised the UK will be CO2 neutral by 2030.

Coldest April for 60 years, Greta is absolutely fuming, ''how dare it !!!!!''

Merkel has signed off the new gas pipeline. Germany, having spent 80 billion over 10 years on renewables has to now spend 80 billion on a second gas pipeline to Russia to make up the shortfall.

Biden has announced plans for meat eating reductions for Americans which are not going down too well.

UK wind turbines just can't cut it, no storage solution and no hope of the industry getting off govt subsidies.

Western countries decreasing CO2 emissions can't keep pace with Chinas increasing emissions. China committed to start decreasing emissions by 2030 but looking increasingly unlikely.

image.png.c7f69263a9139435dd8a48e7c8ecbef3.png

image.thumb.png.06df8f27eb64323b737e4258794d30da.png

image.thumb.png.27a1af7a396fcb41052c3b4f28d116ef.png

image.png.717deff116472cafbdfc0be8baa8527d.png

image.png.b59d1c30ff3a7d51ca23c6fd7c2a9560.png

Watch tony heller on youtube, he's been demolishing the climate change myth for 13 odd years now.

10 hours ago, paramaniac said:

Funny, as a frontline Paramedic I've been saying since DAY ONE that this is classic medical mass hysteria. I'm usually totally ignored or just simply deleted but maybe the message is finally getting through!

coincidently I was watching this again just yesterday, it really does explain an awful lot.