Jump to content

WuFlu and the Economy


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still can't quite work out why we are deliberately destroying the economies of every first world nation because of this flu virus. Yesterday I went shopping at the local mega supermarket where the she

It looks like Trump is surrounded by mercenaries. He does not want complete lockdown in US but other coordinated forces keeping up the pressure. Interesting fact. Both CDC and Johns Hopkins recei

Please, please, please STAY AT HOME. Only visit the supermarket if absolutely necessary and keep your distance from other people. We all need to work together to stop this virus spreading and ove

Posted Images

On 04/11/2020 at 08:36, Caseynotes said:

'leaked documents show nhs intensive care 'no busier than normal' .

no surprise but the fact that the data needs to be leaked to get it into the public domain should be.

NHS nurse resigns over current Covid admissions and deaths deception excuse for new lockdown.

 

 

Link to post

Regulator calls BS on govt's data used to justify latest lockdown.

'The UK Statistics Authority highlighted the use of modelling at Saturday's TV briefing showing the possible death toll from Covid this winter.

It said there needed to be more transparency about data and how predictions were being made.

The projections were out of date and over-estimated deaths, it has emerged.'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54831334

Link to post

oh dear, first the BBC and now even Sky News wondering about the govt's use of unreliable data to create their scary models.

The models back in March used to justify the first lockdown proved to be complete fantasy, then they tried the same trick again to justify this second lockdown, now the ONS are warning the govt about their use of out dated and unreliable data.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-disturbing-lack-of-transparency-risks-undermining-lockdown-12124941

 

 

image.png.90e0b1e130df8c8b507c875c870b895e.png

Link to post

testing, testing, testing > CASES, CASES, CASES. The farce continues.

Totally misleading, causing nothing but harm to those caught up in this testing nonsense. 

The majority of those testing positive are not infectious at all, if anything should instead be testing for symptoms not old viral RNA fragments. 

Even the WHO says this mass testing (as per Johnson) is a (hundred million £) waste of time.

 

 

 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to post

"A NEW Covid strain passed from mink to humans would have "grave" consequences if it were to spread as it might not respond to a possible vaccine, Matt Hancock said today."

 

haha, you didn't actually think this was ever going to end did you?

 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/politics/13158238/new-covid-mink-strain-would-have-grave-consequences-if-spread-could-affect-vaccine/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_campaign=sunpoliticstwitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1605024117

Link to post

and for all the doubters out there here the Department of Health and Social Care confirms;

- the so called Covid-19 test is actually a test for coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2 RNA).

- a positive test only means that 'pieces of viral material were found in the sample' ... 'does not mean the patient has Covid-19.'

'The result needs to be taken in context of symptoms present.'

... 

image.png.a8d1f0ded8609aae594888ea9bdb11ff.png

image.png.938bda879f08a232b4ac56ebcbd8328b.png

Link to post

“So let me get this straight. All the projections were wrong because all the assumptions were wrong, but we still can’t go outside, because the people who were wrong said so. Is that about right?”

Yardley Yeadon @MichaelYeadon3

errr, yeah.

Meanwhile, taxing people who work from home would be a good idea ...

image.png.04c942b4882e62cfba93fe4aab6721a4.png

 

And, No Vaccine passport = No Access! Who could of guessed it?

Ticketmaster is planning to require customers to verify coronavirus vaccination status with a digital passport on their smartphones or prove coronavirus-free status with a test in order to attend live events, according to reports.

Chris Menahan  @infolibnews

Link to post

People earning more than £19,500 will pay more tax, in a plan to boost public finances following the #coronavirus crisis trib.al/XSbc5Pa

SkyNews  @SkyNews

Wait, you mean all this free stuff (furlough payments etc) wasn't free??? 🤷‍♀️

Link to post

Not looking too good in Sweden at the moment:

Quote

Now the autumn is here, and hospitalisations from Covid-19 are currently rising faster in Sweden than in any other country in Europe, while in Stockholm — the centre for both the first and second waves in the country — one in every five tests is positive, suggesting the virus is even more widespread than official figures suggest.

 

Quote

Even Sweden’s public health agency admits its earlier prediction that the country’s Nordic neighbours such as Finland and Norway would suffer more in the autumn appears wrong. Sweden is currently faring worse than Denmark, Finland and Norway on cases, hospitalisations and deaths relative to the size of their population.

Source: https://www.ft.com/content/1e0ac31d-5abf-4a18-ab3e-eec9744a4d31

Link to post
21 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

errr yeah right, data from yesterday, 7 day rolling average. 0.5 daily deaths per million people.

all thanks to community immunity.

There are a multitude of reasons why the death rate in the 2nd wave is less than the 1st: many of the most susceptible died in the 1st wave, we understand the virus more now so have more effective treatments to prevent death, younger people make up a larger percentage of the case etc.

More reasons here: https://www.ft.com/content/b3801b63-fbdb-433b-9a46-217405b1109f

Community immunity would also mean less cases. Cases in Sweden, however, are on a par with other countries at the moment:

Emn9fJFWMAAQF7W.thumb.png.e4346f24f05dcbde3d75f9c7419d95c5.png

Also, even if your fortunate enough to not die there are a multitude of long term health issues that you can end up with as a result of having been infected. I personally know of two people who have had it, were previously healthy, and who are now experiencing life affecting medical issues. I know anecdotes are no substitute for statistics but people need to be aware of the risks of catching it.

I really don't want to get into a statistical war. We are in the middle of a pandemic, it's too early to say one countries approach was "better".

  • Like 1
Link to post
7 minutes ago, andysinclair said:

There are a multitude of reasons why the death rate in the 2nd wave is less than the 1st: many of the most susceptible died in the 1st wave, we understand the virus more now so have more effective treatments to prevent death, younger people make up a larger percentage of the case etc.

More reasons here: https://www.ft.com/content/b3801b63-fbdb-433b-9a46-217405b1109f

Community immunity would also mean less cases. Cases in Sweden, however, are on a par with other countries at the moment:

Emn9fJFWMAAQF7W.thumb.png.e4346f24f05dcbde3d75f9c7419d95c5.png

Also, even if your fortunate enough to not die there are a multitude of long term health issues that you can end up with as a result of having been infected. I personally know of two people who have had it, were previously healthy, and who are now experiencing life affecting medical issues. I know anecdotes are no substitute for statistics but people need to be aware of the risks of catching it.

I really don't want to get into a statistical war. We are in the middle of a pandemic, it's too early to say one countries approach was "better".

yes but the problem of course is what does CASES mean? The UK Dept of Health admit that testing positive for Covid-19 does NOT mean you have or have ever had Covid-19.

And what is responsible for the recent uptick, is it just the usual Autumn/Winter flu surge?

The worldwide (WHO) data is clear that Covid-19 is no more harmful than common flu.

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

yes but the problem of course is what does CASES mean? The UK Dept of Health admit that testing positive for Covid-19 does NOT mean you have or have ever had Covid-19.

And what is responsible for the recent uptick, is it just the usual Autumn/Winter flu surge?

The worldwide (WHO) data is clear that Covid-19 is no more harmful than common flu.

I'm done with this thread. You don't respond to the points raised by anybody who doesn't agree with you.

I'll leave you to it, you can post your memes and theories that go against practically all the medical and government advice out there.

If you're right then this must be the biggest and most sophisticated conspiracy (with the most participants across all walks of life) in the history of the world.

Link to post
16 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

I really don't want to get into a statistical war.

2 minutes ago, andysinclair said:

I'm done with this thread. You don't respond to the points raised by anybody who doesn't agree with you.

I'll leave you to it, you can post your memes and theories that go against practically all the medical and government advice out there.

If you're right then this must be the biggest and most sophisticated conspiracy (with the most participants across all walks of life) in the history of the world.

you don't want to 'get into a statistical war' because you can't refute any of the mountain of WHO, NHS, Dept of Health and other GOVT dept data produced in the thread.

Easier to just pretend it's all memes and conspiracy theory and go back to watching the BBC 😵

  • Sad 1
Link to post

cases cases cases.

NEW YORK NEW COVID-19 CASES TOP 5,000; FIRST TIME SINCE APRIL -Bbg

oh,

research paper (12/11/2020) finds only 3% of positive test cases actually find LIVE virus RNA.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/10.1001/jamainternmed.2020.7570?guestAccessKey=26a817a5-2e73-4c00-9fc8-42493feb1b6e&utm_source=silverchair&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=article_alert-jamainternalmedicine&utm_content=olf&utm_term=111220

Link to post

oh, so the vaccine is just a dose of Covid then?

"Pfizer vaccine sounds worse than covid for many young people—causing days of headache, fever & muscle aches after 1st injection Oh, and you have to get the injection twice. And you still have to wear masks. And we don’t know the long term side effects." James Todaro, MD

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/covid-19-vaccines-may-have-potentially-unpleasant-side-effects-n1247485

Edited by Caseynotes
Link to post

yet another Fauci U-turn ...

"there is no appetite for locking down in the American public, but I believe that we can do it without a lockdown" -Dr. Fauci 11/12/20

sooo, not about the science anymore, now it's about 'appetites'.

Link to post
On 13/11/2020 at 08:04, andysinclair said:

I'm done with this thread. You don't respond to the points raised by anybody who doesn't agree with you.

I'll leave you to it, you can post your memes and theories that go against practically all the medical and government advice out there.

If you're right then this must be the biggest and most sophisticated conspiracy (with the most participants across all walks of life) in the history of the world.

This is no conspiracy, it's just the biggest outbreak of mass hysteria since the medieval witch trials. I'm not sure who killed the most but the ICU deaths must be quite substantial by now after the ventilation 'treatment' by the doctors (with a 50% mortality rate) for a virus with an IFR very close to the flu. Maybe dunking in the pond would have been more effective.

By the way, I'm a Paramedic on the frontline and have yet to see just one unequivocal covid case. Not one. Explain that?

  • Like 2
Link to post

Forget the vaccine, there is only one known treatment and cure for Covid and that's for all adults to read Charles Mackay's 1841 book "Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds"

Then you'll understand what is happening in 2020.

  • Like 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, paramaniac said:

Forget the vaccine, there is only one known treatment and cure for Covid and that's for all adults to read Charles Mackay's 1841 book "Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds"

Then you'll understand what is happening in 2020.

People have completely bought into modern main stream media bias reporting, there is only one side of a story as far as the BBC are concerned, once they have chosen their narrative that's all you will get.

All the factual data presented in this thread tells the other side but if MSM ignore it then people feel they can just pretend it doesn't really exist.

 

  • Sad 1
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...