NOTHING WORKING

OnurG

Question

24 answers to this question

Guest bulltradept.
4 minutes ago, RANZ said:

IG are you really serious? THis is pure shi**t!

Agreed, no one answering the phones, **** service.

3 minutes ago, RANZ said:

need to deal and ring you? you never ever pick up any calls! with open positions it can cause a hell lot of demage!

Doesn't even ring! No switchboard or a queue system. Is someone running this website from their bedroom?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I'm a bit surprised by this post given you posted two weeks ago asking for advice on a suitable present to give a girlfriend 2 months into a relationship.  I think I must be missing something here...
    • Hiya! Our 11 month old is being investigated for a potential (hopefully temporary) intolerance to dairy after a stomach bug. I was in the middle of weaning her off BM and was using normal formula and it was going fairly well. We were given some dairy free formula for her but she won’t touch it, and I don’t blame her - it tastes awful!! Im giving up dairy too so that I can still BF as it looks like we might end up having to go back to that if she keeps refusing formula. Annoying as Ove already started drying up and she starts nursery in a months time. Shes just turned 11 months and I was wondering if it was worth trying the fortified plant based milks alongside breast milk. I’ve tried her on Alpro oat milk for 1-3 year olds with mix results. Does anyone have any recommendations on either how to get her to drink the dairy free formula or alternatives that might taste closer to BM or normal formula? (I know you’re meant to wait until they’re one to go to non-formula and I won’t jump into this and waiting for an appointment with HV). Afyer only 36 hours of us both being dairy free we’re already seeing an improvement so I’m hoping to at means it is just a temporary and mild reaction. Here symptoms were only diarrhoea but it’s gone on for a month now and she was starting to lose weight 😭
us