Can’t see open position

xyz

Question

Just now, Grande said:

Me too having the same issue. Highly unstable platform and 0 support. Our monies is at risk. Can we cliam from IG for our losses? Better start looking for another broker. Saxo capital customer support is way much better than IG. 

WHATS A TRADE COST AT SAXO?

• Like 1

Hi,

I am unable to see my positions on the platform. This is VERY worrying as I can’t amend or close these. Additionally the platform has been glitchy lately on chatting and you kept me in two positions when I had SL’s on them at much lower levels. Your phone lines are also not working. I refuse to bear the any costs associated with this because of faults on your platform. Please respond ASAP before people stampede and withdraw money from their accounts en masse. 

1 minute ago, MaxwellBond said:

U GOT A REPLY????? WOW I GET NOTHING.. CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY - POST THE RESPONSE U GOT HERE

I emailed them yesterday. i am seriously considering to change broker. their support is unbelievable.

Guest You have no open positions

OH YES I DO.

this is ridiculous.   You cannot have a online trading platform of this sort without top notch IT and customer service, or which obviously IG has neither.   

Guest jack

I have got the same issue, I couldn't reach their phone number, I have an HSI put I need to close it now....Anyone here can reach them ?