Indices

Looks like the hourly time frame is no good for me, as I just don't have the patience for it.

And I've spent so much time looking at charts that I have very few skills that would make me employable elsewhere.

It's five minutes or bust - noose time :D 

1 hour ago, dmedin said:

Looks like the hourly time frame is no good for me, as I just don't have the patience for it.

And I've spent so much time looking at charts that I have very few skills that would make me employable elsewhere.

It's five minutes or bust - noose time :D 

thought you had a tested system. if not enough trades test it on a greater number of markets and possibly time frames.

17 hours ago, dmedin said:

Nope!  Another fakeout.  Had about a dozen of them in a row this week :)

And your system survives that kind of failure rate, astonishing, it must be a really good system 👀

Key points of the day on M5;

A/ bulls attempt to push higher but bears counter with a reversal bar and take control.

B/ bulls attempt to get back above the pivot, bears say no, doji ---> red bar, key entry point.

C/ bears stopped at S2, try to break downward but get hauled straight back up by the bulls, bulls take control and push price back up to S1.

D/ bears try to re-take control at S1, legitimate entry point for a short but the very strong bull bar at E should have had you running for cover.

(stay away from the market open whipsaw 8 am and pack up at 4 pm as the only guys left are just closing out their day trades for market close at 4:30).

image.thumb.png.ce727b038ae397576dc2189969c2d779.png

• Like 1