US OIL

Caseynotes

2 hours ago, shaistaattiya said:

hi i am very new just sign up my account and never did any trading before i wants t know where from i should start 

Welcome to the community. 

As @Caseynotes mentioned, I would start with the Academy. If you have an idea of what you want to trade (forex, indices e.c.t.) I can provide some help videos/ guides. 

You can also find some great trading ideas around the forums on community. 

22 hours ago, dmedin said:

Wait for a few days until you've got the benefit of hindsight first

:D:D

what I meant by this was

• small position with an appropriate relatively close stop - no need for a guarantee stop unless going into the weekend.
  • buy further OTM call options with a longer expiry date - maybe April which expire mid March.
  • close any short position you have... or at least reduce the short and pull that stop right in

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

very probably and hoping for OPEC to step in and cut sooner rather than later.

Cora tip of iceberg ,WHO, done own estimates numbers to balloon yet, wauting for this to drop like a stone

13 minutes ago, elle said:

guessing that there are attempts to keep price in this range

Capture us oil.PNG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• image.png

• I've been using ProRealTime for a few weeks and I really like it.   Has anybody any experience of using the coding features to create automated trading systems? Any pitfalls? 
    • The exchange Wallet is a multi-chain wallet that packs a punch with features like wallet Swap Trading, an NFT Marketplace, a DApp Browser, and Launchpad functionality. It supports over 100 public chains, including Ethereum, BNB Chain, Arbitrum, Polygon, and Avalanche. It’s like having all the best tools at your fingertips for top-notch trading prices. The exchange Wallet is way of supporting Web3's sustainable growth and marks their first adventurous step into the decentralized universe. By bundling various blockchain services into one nifty platform, The exchange Wallet aims to create an ideal experience for users. It’s all part of Bitget’s grand vision to drive the adoption of decentralized technologies and foster a more open and transparent financial system. Why Join the Bitget Wallet (BWB) IEO? The Wallet combines various blockchain services in one place, making it a project with top potential in the Web3 space. The IEO on The Launchpad provides a secure and credible investment environment. Early access to BWB tokens could be your golden opportunity to benefit from the growth of the exchange Wallet ecosystem. Remember, the exchange Launchpad carefully vets projects before providing the platform for token sales, ensuring that only high-quality projects are presented to investors. So, if you're looking to participate in a promising project, the BWB token sale is worth considering.
    • Dear @Fraseerjones, Thank you for your post. Please note that you can trade in the pre and post-market by amending the order type and expiry. Stocks that can be traded in the pre and post-market mostly have (All sessions) next to them, you can select a 'Day All sessions' order type as in the attached screenshot. All the best, KoketsoIG
us