Charts being wiped out

ChrisRobUK

Question

5 hours ago, GTS15 said:

Yep , same here I managed to shut my day trades as had no levels to work to as kept disappearing , cost me a a lot of time and pips. Bad day to be doing a update should be on a weekend when the markets are quiet and not many trading 

Everything I’ve read on this thread sounds like bizarre behaviour from IG. Intentionally breaking their chart and analysis offering during periods of high volatility sounds like a case for a lawsuit under contract or consumer law....or maybe even negligence since this has happened repeatedly...

• Like 2

I suppose they prioritized execution for the benefit of clients with open positions, who would have been outraged if trading was frozen and they missed out on big profits.

In any case we all now know that IG's system can't cope with major market moves as it fails repeatedly when these happen.

not getting any update on any time scale now.  This is costing us a fortune not being able to react.  I didn't realise when they put the usual disclaimer about losing money it was because of their own system that causes the problem. Not the actual market

A shambles of a company

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hi, I'd like to understand why there a minimum stop amount that varies greatly depending on currency pairs. eg: CAD/CHF Guaranteed stop minimum is over 148pts, whereas the limit can be as low as 1pt.  Why is that? It opens up risk to much higher loses. I'd like to determine my own risk rather than be subject to a minimum.
    • 'Public health officials and the medical establishment with the help of the politicized media are misleading the public with assertions that the COVID-19 shots provide greater protection than natural immunity.  CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, for example, was deceptive in her October 2020 published LANCET statement that “there is no evidence for lasting protective immunity to SARS-CoV-2 following natural infection” and that “the consequence of waning immunity would present a risk to vulnerable populations for the indefinite future.”'  91 Research Studies Affirm Naturally Acquired Immunity to Covid-19: Documented, Linked, and Quoted ⋆ Brownstone Institute
    • Excess deaths in the younger age groups continue to rise but no one seems interested in finding the cause for some reason ?? Not covid related but spread across Europe and the US and accelerating in the second half of the year, what on earth could it be ??  🤔🤔🤔