apple watch app no longer available?

Guest turbo1

Question

26 answers to this question

Hi all - sorry to report that the Apple Watch app has indeed gone. From a broad overview of our client base there seemed like there was insufficient use to justify the cost to develop and maintain the offering. 

I periodically collate all feedback submitted on IG Community, so if any other clients would like to feedback to us, please let me know. 

Yeah really disappointed. In fact given I now have the Apple Watch 3 cellular and I was indeed going to ask if IG could develop the app so it could use cellular as stand alone from the phone. Now that would be fantastic as often I’m out on sporting activities without the phone. It’s the future. Cmonnnnnn.

Guest JSeddon

Just bought an Apple Watch primarily to use IG. Very disappointed with this decision. Perhaps usage figures are tied to the number of Apple Watch users which are very much on the increase.

Guest Bellringer09

Please reinstate - surely IG can afford this and the number of people using (and understanding!) how to use their smartwatch is increasing exponentially. This has to be part of the future!

Considering how much faster and more responsive the apple watch series 3 is vs previous generations, I would be much more likely to use the IG watch app now than I would have been when I had the original apple watch, so it's disappointing to see that this has been removed.

Absolutely agree! With the iOS environment being so diverse, ever evolving and so streamline with it’s devices, the IG app really should have kept with the times of Apple’s and even Samsung’s evolution. 

Yes it would need resources to back it, but if so many smaller companies can accommodate for the cross over of platforms, IG really should too. Especially when you look into their financials. 

I have given feedback on this, and really insist a survey is done to see the demand of a great iOS IG watch app.

End of the day it’s all about the Client’s experience!

have a great day all!

Yeh could do with better stability, same as the app itself. Has been crashing a lot. I’m going to make a post on this but on the iphone app on a chart before you could double tap the screen and swipe up simultaneously, and it would zoom in like a lil magnifying glass. Was very helpful with fib extensions retracements and general accuracy of all drawings. Why has this function stopped working?

On 28/10/2019 at 08:42, CharlotteIG said:

Hey, I've spoken to our developers and they said due to low demand there's no project ongoing for the Apple Watch app return.

I will however bring this up in a meeting with your comment to show there is demand for the app. Hopefully it's something that can be changed for the future. 

I also think we really need IG on iwatch as well!

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• “UL2M4EB8”, được chọn làm ID giới thiệu Binance, là mã tốt nhất được sử dụng để các cá nhân đưa ra khuyến nghị cho nhau trong các giao dịch tài sản kỹ thuật số trực tuyến. Hiện tại, ID giới thiệu Binance được sử dụng là “UL2M4EB8”. Đây là ID giới thiệu Binance được sử dụng nhiều nhất trên thế giới, có giá trị trọn đời và có tỷ lệ chiết khấu cao nhất. Đăng ký sàn giao dịch Binance ngay bây giờ! ID giới thiệu Binance là một lợi thế mà người dùng có thể hưởng lợi từ Binance, sàn giao dịch tiền điện tử. Nhờ ID giới thiệu "UL2M4EB8", người dùng có thể hưởng lợi từ nhiều lợi ích khác nhau bằng cách mời bạn bè của họ tham gia nền tảng Binance. Thành viên mới được người dùng mời có thể kiếm được phần thưởng khi cả người dùng mời và người dùng được mời đều đạt được khối lượng giao dịch nhất định. Khi mở tài khoản Binance, hãy nhập mã UL2M4EB8 trong đó có nội dung “ID giới thiệu”. Mức chiết khấu hoa hồng bạn sẽ nhận được là 20%. Bạn cũng có thể kiếm được khoản tiền thưởng đăng ký có thể rút được $600 bằng cách hoàn thành các nhiệm vụ trong trung tâm phần thưởng.
    • « UL2M4EB8 », choisi comme id de parrainage Binance, est le meilleur code utilisé par les individus pour se faire des recommandations dans les transactions d'actifs numériques en ligne. Actuellement, l'ID de référence Binance est utilisé comme « UL2M4EB8 ». Il s'agit de l'identifiant de parrainage Binance le plus utilisé au monde, valable à vie et avec le taux de remise le plus élevé. Inscrivez-vous à l'échange Binance maintenant ! L’ID de parrainage Binance est un avantage dont les utilisateurs peuvent bénéficier sur Binance, l’échange de crypto-monnaie. Grâce à l'ID de parrainage « UL2M4EB8 », les utilisateurs peuvent bénéficier de divers avantages en invitant leurs amis sur la plateforme Binance. Les nouveaux membres invités par les utilisateurs peuvent gagner des récompenses lorsque l'utilisateur invitant et l'utilisateur invité atteignent certains volumes de transactions. Lors de l'ouverture d'un compte Binance, entrez le code UL2M4EB8 là où il est indiqué « ID de parrainage ». La remise sur commission que vous bénéficierez est de 20 %. Vous pouvez également gagner un bonus d'inscription retirable de 600 $ en accomplissant des tâches dans le centre de récompense.
    • «UL2M4EB8», выбранный в качестве реферального идентификатора Binance, — это лучший код, используемый отдельными людьми для предоставления рекомендаций друг другу при онлайн-транзакциях с цифровыми активами. В настоящее время реферальный идентификатор Binance используется как «UL2M4EB8». Это наиболее часто используемый реферальный идентификатор Binance в мире, действительный на всю жизнь и с самой высокой ставкой скидки. Зарегистрируйтесь на бирже Binance прямо сейчас! Реферальный идентификатор Binance — это преимущество, которым могут воспользоваться пользователи Binance, биржи криптовалют. Благодаря реферальному идентификатору «UL2M4EB8» пользователи могут получить различные преимущества, приглашая своих друзей на платформу Binance. Новые участники, приглашенные пользователями, могут получать вознаграждения, когда и приглашающий, и приглашенный пользователь достигают определенных объемов транзакций. При открытии учетной записи Binance введите код UL2M4EB8, где написано «идентификатор реферала». Комиссионная скидка, которую вы получите, составит 20%. Вы также можете заработать выводимый бонус за регистрацию в размере 600 долларов США, выполняя задания в центре вознаграждений.
us