TradingView Support

• 1 month later...

When will you be available on Tradeview?? I'm trying to select a broker that is compatible with tradeview. I've heard good things about IG but dont see them on the approved brokers list

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest james b

I agree if IG worked with trading view this would be a game changer and make many more people use IG for sure.

Any Reply on this from IG ?

Guest Trading view rules

Correct, I am trading via another broker due to IG not supporting it

MT4 has been shown to be inaccurate and loose people money ! Never ever use MT4 or 5

I have been using IG to paper trade, i have not activated a live  account because IG is not integrated with Tradingview. If IG was with Tradingview i would sign up tomorrow, but i will probably go with Tradestation instead.

Come on IG....you know we all want you too

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nelly

I have the money to open an account but I need TradingView so i will not be using you as a broker for this reason. Your loss! 

Guest Matt

I am really hoping for this functionality too! I am currently having to chart in TradingView and then execute my trades in IG. It's a bit of a pain!

Guest Pieter

IG's charting functionalities are really getting way way behind Tradingview.  Doesn't look like IG sees the bigger picture.  I am considering closing my IG account and switch to a broker that integrates with Trading View, and IG have made alot of money from me as I day trade about 3 to 5 trades per day.  Many teaders even switch from MT4 and 5 to Trading View as no one matches the Trading View charting capabilities.

15 minutes ago, Guest Pieter said:

IG's charting functionalities are really getting way way behind Tradingview.  Doesn't look like IG sees the bigger picture.  I am considering closing my IG account and switch to a broker that integrates with Trading View, and IG have made alot of money from me as I day trade about 3 to 5 trades per day.  Many teaders even switch from MT4 and 5 to Trading View as no one matches the Trading View charting capabilities.

Hi, have you tried the Prorealtime charts that IG has hooked up to. Both PRT and Tradingview are primarily charting platforms whereas IG's web based platform is primarily a dealing platform.  

• Like 1
Guest Rick
On 26/05/2020 at 11:56, Caseynotes said:

I noticed PRT was not affected on the recent 2 IG outages, I do remember a Tradingview outage a short while ago for Oanda clients was being talked about on twitter.

I used both and share same view as Quacker. I already considering to change to another broker which support TradingView such as FOrex.com, because TradingView is more flexible and lighter than PRT.

Guest Tradingview
On 29/05/2020 at 08:51, CharlotteIG said:

Thank you for this feed. 

This has been a suggestion before. I will take this forum stream to our developers to see what we can do. 

All the best 

Charlotte 

Hi Charlotte,

do you have any new news regarding this topic ? 

do you know if its going to happen and when ? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I have looked at PRT and although powerful, Tradingview is far superior for charting.

I too would switch immediately. No questions. 

If IG is going to integrate TradingView, it should have the full platform and not only charts. The full platform, such as drawing tools, R:R calculation tool and integrated ordering in charts is what makes TradingView superior for charting and trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yes please, this would be really nice. In comparison PRT feels aged and I rarely never use it. MT4 is also very old and is not provided to new brokers anymore. The message from Metaqoutes is loud and clear, MT5 is the future and they will eventually also stop provoding bugfixes for their older version.

I agree with Rick, if you do implement TradingView we want the full version.