Indices

On 25/05/2020 at 12:20, Kodiak said:

Dow daily

New trading range 25K to 27K? (bull)

or a false buy /breakout and then sell signal? (bear)

i would "guess" 65% chance for the bull scenario and 35 for the bear1096238959_DOW25may.thumb.png.530386a5b58e5da6d688aeed7e7540ff.png

25K next?

t😉

US30Daily j.png

• Like 1
  • Thought provoking 1

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What do you expect from the US May unemployment rate? <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NFPGuesses?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NFPGuesses</a></p>&mdash; IGTV (@IGTV) <a href="https://twitter.com/IGTV/status/1268817217271054336?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 5, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

On 03/06/2020 at 22:08, AndrewS said:

I am still actively managing a short on the Nikkei. I closed out half when it traded below levels I sold at. My plan at the moment is to double up with a tight stop if it approaches the high and hedge if it if goes through the high. Alternatively I will just scalp on the long side for a different index.

JPN225M15.jpg.7892cd1a4bb1e4e2505de05f9ccdb67b.jpg

Since someone was kind enough to click the like button for this post I will get back to it again. The problem is that plan is very difficult for me to implement, and I suspect many others would get mixed results trying this. A far better way to try to integrate short term and long term trading is to have a set-up in the same direction on both time frames. That way what may have been be a trade with a risk/return of 1:1 can become a trade with a risk/return of 1:10.  

Just now, AndrewS said:

Since someone was kind enough to click the like button for this post I will get back to it again. The problem is that plan is very difficult for me to implement, and I suspect many others would get mixed results trying this. A far better way to try to integrate short term and long term trading is to have a set-up in the same direction on both time frames. That way what may have been be a trade with a risk/return of 1:1 can become a trade with a risk/return of 1:10.  

I don't understand.

6 minutes ago, dmedin said:

I don't understand.

For example there may be a retracement on both the short term and the longer term and you are anticipating a bounce on both time frames. The trade may go much further that usual because on a higher time frame you may have gotten on board near the start of a longer term move.

• Thought provoking 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• image.png

• Basically all in the topic, the ones I've seen look a bit suspicious, so was wondering what is the most popular
    • If you have tried any affiliate program, you know that it could go both ways – it’s either great or completely not worth your time. I had my fair share of both, so I want to recommend an actually valuable choice that may help you out bring some additional income.  For anyone who is doing anything with cryptocurrencies, you know that privacy is a must here, so I hope we are all using a VPN (if you are not, what are you doing?). I personally switched to NordVPN about a year ago, and then I found out that they have an affiliate program which I was excited to try out. I have tried other random affiliate programs before, so I take everything with a grain of salt, but this one has my positive feedback.    Why I liked this program:  The 40% of the commissions come to a great deal of money compared to other programs. The product is needed by many people, not only for privacy and security reasons or crypto but also for something as simple as switching a country on Netflix.  One of the easiest sign-ups and onboards – you get pretty much everything you can think of (from ideas to promotions, etc.), and not many programs have this to such an extent. In general, it’s a minimum effort and maximum conversions, which is pretty rare. If you are using a VPN anyway, I think this is THE way to get what you can from the product. Recommend checking it out.
    • Mystiko.Network is a game-changer in the blockchain ecosystem, offering a universal ZK SDK (Zero-Knowledge Proof Software Development Kit) that addresses the critical challenges of scalability, interoperability, and confidentiality. At its core, Mystiko leverages the power of Zero-Knowledge Proofs (ZKPs), enabling secure and private transactions while processing an unprecedented number of transactions. This groundbreaking technology paves the way for truly scalable decentralized applications (dApps) and overcomes the limitations of traditional blockchain infrastructures. But Mystiko's impact extends beyond scalability. Its universal ZK SDK also facilitates seamless interoperability between diverse blockchain networks, creating a truly interconnected Web3 ecosystem where assets, smart contracts, and decentralized services can seamlessly interact across multiple blockchains, all while maintaining the highest levels of security and privacy. With its listing on Bitget, a leading cryptocurrency exchange, Mystiko.Network gains exposure to a vast community of crypto enthusiasts, investors, and innovators, amplifying its reach and fostering widespread adoption. As the Web3 revolution continues to evolve, projects like Mystiko.Network are poised to lead the charge, reshaping the digital landscape and unlocking the true potential of decentralized innovation.
us