Indices

WuFlu and the Economy:

And here it is, the final stroke in this fraud. The US CDC now only wants to examine post-vaccine infections with a PCR threshold of 28 or under.

That standard ignores 90+% of Covid PCR positives when run at 45 cycles. The entire epidemic would have looked very different if it had been used from the start.

For over a year a PCR threshold of 45 cycles was used and massively inflated cases and deaths numbers with a huge ratio of false positives.

Now those numbers will decline rapidly and vaccines will get the credit (don't worry GB will quickly follow just as they always have).

Information-for-laboratories-COVID-vaccine-breakthrough-case-investigation.pdf (cdc.gov)

• Sad 1
8 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

Essential 45 min video summary of the whole sorry tale that is covid from Dr John Lee Professor of Pathology.

See it before Youtube bans it.

Said right from the start if the NHS had 1 million ICU beds and ventilators then the govt would have gotten up to 999k people in hospital and in ICU and then rolled out the panic, lockdowns etc - At some point some one is going to work out the £ cost to under 70's and the economy and then work out if letting granny avoid contracting a flue like bug was worth it or not

Some people will have had their lives wrecked at age 20/30/40 etc all because the NHS only had [originally] 13k ICU beds and ventilators

• Sad 1
  • 4 weeks later...

SP500 Index:

Weekly charts are Bullish, Daily charts are topping out on the Indicators - doesn't mean price will crash!

We're now INTO the week of the TIME CYCLE [TC]

As usual trade what forms/you see - if someone had a gun to my head and forced me to predict I'd say get ready for a correction of a decent degree in June

The action should be more prominent  on the Nasdaq100, however if the TC works then it should force the SP500 & DOW too

505.thumb.JPG.f475a692844ff22b0e42ff51d24b73f2.JPG

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

TC where is it

On 29/05/2021 at 11:39, THT said:

SP500 Index:

Weekly charts are Bullish, Daily charts are topping out on the Indicators - doesn't mean price will crash!

We're now INTO the week of the TIME CYCLE [TC]

As usual trade what forms/you see - if someone had a gun to my head and forced me to predict I'd say get ready for a correction of a decent degree in June

The action should be more prominent  on the Nasdaq100, however if the TC works then it should force the SP500 & DOW too

505.thumb.JPG.f475a692844ff22b0e42ff51d24b73f2.JPG

TC where is it ?

19 minutes ago, filber said:

TC where is it

TC where is it ?

Hang on I'll just look under my desk, nope not there, maybe on the roof, nope, maybe the shed....

The TC's that I track have a 90 odd % hit rate, that means not all of them are 100% guaranteed, this could be one of those times, we'll have to wait and see.

This particular one has a window of 2 weeks before and after the date of 4th June, so there's this week and next week yet

The expectation is for the market to correct to some degree - once a corrections is underway it's tradeable, not before and if this corrects then as we're in a long term bull market it should find support on key angles and levels but again that is not 100% guaranteed, which is why we don't trade blindly, we wait for confirmed set-ups then take the plunge

It could just force a flat boring sideways market - don't fall into the trap of it having to happen, if it happens and we get a decent correction it should be followed by a decent tradeable bullish section too

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

Looking forward to restarting some of these threads but still waiting for the new IG moderators to actually start dealing with the chronic systematic trolling on this forum, still nothing yet so I'll just stick to the covid one until they do.

@MongiIG

@ArvinIG

Hey @Caseynotes

Loved some of your threads so looking forward to seeing them start back up! 

With regards to trolling, you're absolutely right it's not something that we want on the community and it's upsetting we have some. I've looked at some of your threads and can identify some but if you could email helpdesk.uk@ig.com FAO myself (Charlotte Meeks) I will be happy to look into this. 

All the best - Charlotte 

• Sad 5
2 minutes ago, CharlotteIG said:

Hey @Caseynotes

Loved some of your threads so looking forward to seeing them start back up! 

With regards to trolling, you're absolutely right it's not something that we want on the community and it's upsetting we have some. I've looked at some of your threads and can identify some but if you could email helpdesk.uk@ig.com FAO myself (Charlotte Meeks) I will be happy to look into this. 

All the best - Charlotte 

thanks but I already posted to the helpdesk months ago to no avail, and to you before that when there was still DMs. just get tired of clearing out a hundred notifications at a time, no point at looking at any of them obviously.

• Sad 2
  • 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, MongiIG said:

Hi @CaseynotesThe DAX has been weakening in early trade this week and Dow Jones turns lower after brief record high. What potential price level points are you monitoring to reach or break swing lows for both DAX and Dow Jones ?

MongiIG

Yes, a drift down last day or two, Dax now intraday starting to bounce. Everyone has been talking about how a decent correction is overdue for the indices which is probably true but still needs that spark and not seeing any sign of one just yet so the steady dribble upward looks set to continue.

Dax today just trying a kick up off a retest of the prior high 15814 so expecting a drift higher until some new news. But, as ever, Dax is generally obliged to follow Dow so will be keeping an eye on the US open.

image.thumb.png.5c5022b206092c2728e76005452671a2.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
10:00   EUR GDP (QoQ) (Q2)   2.0% 2.0% 2.0%  
10:00   EUR GDP (YoY) (Q2)   13.6% 13.7% 13.7%  
13:15   CAD Housing Starts (Jul)   275.0K 282.1K  
13:30   USD Core Retail Sales (MoM) (Jul)   0.1% 1.3%  
13:30   USD Retail Sales (MoM) (Jul)   -0.3% 0.6%  
13:30   CAD Foreign Securities Purchases (Jun)     20.79B  
14:15   USD Industrial Production (YoY) (Jul)     9.80%  
14:15   USD Industrial Production (MoM) (Jul)   0.5% 0.4%  
15:00   USD Business Inventories (MoM) (Jun)   0.8% 0.5%  
15:00   USD Retail Inventories Ex Auto (Jun)     0.6%  
16:30   NZD GlobalDairyTrade Price Index     -1.0%

image.thumb.png.e7c79fb3c721c315ba6de544a031c798.png

• Sad 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• image.png

• COST Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Daily Chart, Costco Wholesale Corp., (COST) Daily Chart COST Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Trend MODE: Impulsive STRUCTURE: Motive POSITION: Wave 5.   DIRECTION: Upside in wave {iii}. DETAILS: Looking for upside into wave {iii} as we seem to have completed wave {ii} of 5 after successfully completing the triangle in wave 4.     COST Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4Hr Chart, Costco Wholesale Corp., (COST) 4Hr Chart COST Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Trend MODE: Impulsive STRUCTURE: Motive POSITION: Wave (iii) of {iii} DIRECTION: Wave (iii). DETAILS: Looking for upside into wave (iii), knowing we could switch to a more conservative count where current wave (i) and (ii) is wave {iii} and {iv}. Equality of {iii} vs. {i} stands at 900$.   Welcome to our latest Elliott Wave analysis for Costco Wholesale Corp. (COST). This analysis provides an in-depth look at COST's price movements using the Elliott Wave Theory, helping traders identify potential opportunities based on current trends and market structure. We will cover insights from both the daily and 4-hour charts to offer a comprehensive perspective on COST's market behavior.   * COST Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart* In our Elliott Wave analysis of Costco Wholesale Corp. (COST), we observe an impulsive trend characterized by a motive structure. COST is currently positioned in wave 5, specifically in wave {iii} of 5, indicating an upside move. After successfully completing the triangle in wave 4, COST has finished wave {ii} of 5 and is now poised to move higher into wave {iii}. This wave is expected to gain momentum, pushing prices upward as it unfolds. Traders should monitor the progression of wave {iii} closely, as it may present opportunities for long positions, especially if COST continues to show strength above key resistance levels.   *COST Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – 4Hr Chart* On the 4-hour chart, COST is also following an impulsive trend within a motive structure, specifically in wave (iii) of {iii}. The analysis suggests an upside continuation into wave (iii), with an awareness that current wave (i) and (ii) might be a more conservative count as wave {iii} and {iv}. This suggests that if the market confirms this alternate view, COST could target equality of wave {iii} vs. wave {i} at $900. Traders should be prepared for potential adjustments in the wave count and watch for consolidation or corrective patterns that might precede further upward movements.   Technical Analyst : Alessio Barretta Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • COST Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Daily Chart, Costco Wholesale Corp., (COST) Daily Chart COST Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Trend MODE: Impulsive STRUCTURE: Motive POSITION: Wave 5.   DIRECTION: Upside in wave {iii}. DETAILS: Looking for upside into wave {iii} as we seem to have completed wave {ii} of 5 after successfully completing the triangle in wave 4.     COST Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4Hr Chart, Costco Wholesale Corp., (COST) 4Hr Chart COST Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Trend MODE: Impulsive STRUCTURE: Motive POSITION: Wave (iii) of {iii} DIRECTION: Wave (iii). DETAILS: Looking for upside into wave (iii), knowing we could switch to a more conservative count where current wave (i) and (ii) is wave {iii} and {iv}. Equality of {iii} vs. {i} stands at 900$.   Welcome to our latest Elliott Wave analysis for Costco Wholesale Corp. (COST). This analysis provides an in-depth look at COST's price movements using the Elliott Wave Theory, helping traders identify potential opportunities based on current trends and market structure. We will cover insights from both the daily and 4-hour charts to offer a comprehensive perspective on COST's market behavior.   * COST Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart* In our Elliott Wave analysis of Costco Wholesale Corp. (COST), we observe an impulsive trend characterized by a motive structure. COST is currently positioned in wave 5, specifically in wave {iii} of 5, indicating an upside move. After successfully completing the triangle in wave 4, COST has finished wave {ii} of 5 and is now poised to move higher into wave {iii}. This wave is expected to gain momentum, pushing prices upward as it unfolds. Traders should monitor the progression of wave {iii} closely, as it may present opportunities for long positions, especially if COST continues to show strength above key resistance levels.   *COST Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – 4Hr Chart* On the 4-hour chart, COST is also following an impulsive trend within a motive structure, specifically in wave (iii) of {iii}. The analysis suggests an upside continuation into wave (iii), with an awareness that current wave (i) and (ii) might be a more conservative count as wave {iii} and {iv}. This suggests that if the market confirms this alternate view, COST could target equality of wave {iii} vs. wave {i} at $900. Traders should be prepared for potential adjustments in the wave count and watch for consolidation or corrective patterns that might precede further upward movements.   Technical Analyst : Alessio Barretta Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Alpha Trade breaks through the liquidity dilemma of 2024 In 2024, with the continuous enrichment and increase of market trading strategies, and the wave of international politics and interest disparities, the volatility of gold and the Japanese yen has also shown significant fluctuations. In this environment, we will find that more and more retailers are conflicting with investors, generally involving trading violations. One of the major reasons for this conflict is that retailers lack liquidity or cannot fully meet the frequency of investor strategies, resulting in a large number of sliding points or even negative values, which is the least desirable situation for industry development. As a leading global liquidity provider, Alpha Trade provides ample liquidity services to retail institutions and high-quality customers in the market through partnerships with dozens of banks, investment banks, and non banking institutions. For some special strategies and trading varieties, we still customize a tailored liquidity plan through the combination and optimization of liquidity plans, providing the most practical guarantee for customer profitability. And because we are located in data centers in important financial cities around the world, we have always been able to provide customers with stable and fast quotations. Thanks to our good market depth, we can also serve market customers with huge transaction volumes well, allowing them to better gain their market share. The expertise of Alpha Trade will undoubtedly bring another technological revolution to the Asian region, achieving more professional level investment clients and obtaining substantial returns in the market.
us