Features you want added to IG

Oh, John the Baptist!  The voice of one crying out in the wilderness!  Make straight thy paths ... repent ye, for the day of the Lord is nigh.

• Sad 1

IG pivots versus how pivots should actually be implemented

1637413565_Germany30_20200914_06_29.thumb.png.0b747e31d28bf261a2895184d73a1ba9.png

RhBvqEiD

You hopeless b4stards.

Technical Analysis features in the API. I'd like to be able to query Support and Resistance Levels

4 hours ago, TheGuru12 said:

Technical Analysis features in the API. I'd like to be able to query Support and Resistance Levels

Oh yeah

You mean ... you can't do technical analysis using their API? 😮 

One of the most powerful advantages that institutional traders can have is the ability to see open orders in the markets. Now you too can have that advantage with OANDA's Order Book tool. 

See the buy and sell orders including limit, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop orders of other OANDA clients. You can also view long and short positions in the markets.

• Like 1

On 14/09/2020 at 06:28, dmedin said:

IG's IT team are absolutely f*king useless.

New features get added to tradingview.com all the f*king time without the world falling in.

Lazy c*nts.

Their customer service isn't up to much either; I asked a question about an error message I was getting ('Market is not available' - despite the fact it's blatantly open) and I was told I'd get a reply the next day. That was 17 days ago now...

I'm actively searching for somewhere else now, not purely because of that mind you. :(

Sartois