Jump to content
  • 0

IG Status


Caseynotes

Question

Current platform issues;

Issues closing positions

Update - We're continuing to investigate this issue, please call only if you need to deal.
Sep 5, 12:00 UTC

Update - We're continuing to investigate this issue, please call only if you need to deal.
Sep 5, 11:53 UTC

Investigating - Some clients are experiencing issues closing positions via our platforms. Please call if you need to deal: 0207 896 0000.
Sep 5, 11:33 UTC

https://status.ig.com/?REF=TS&SM=TW&CHID=9

 

 

Link to post
  • Answers 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

they should give everyone $10k of credit for screwing this up

Saw this today: https://financefeeds.com/tech-issues-affect-ig-platforms-second-time-less-one-week/ Doesn't fill me with confidence to start trading again, I too would like to see a detailed resp

Great, lost 12k Thank you. Filling law suit as we speak

Posted Images

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hi all

I'm really sorry for the platform issues experienced this afternoon, and any difficulty in reaching us. We're working as hard as we can right now to answer your calls and emails, rest assured we'll answer them as soon as possible.

If you're still experiencing issues with your account, call or email us. Apologies again, and thanks for your patience.

Chris

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
  • 0
On 06/09/2019 at 14:09, eric8889 said:

We should unite to take class action for compensation. I got losses last night because IG trading Singapore platform outage. Same no responses by calling or emailing. Many traders must have suffered. 

Did you get any compensation?

I am also in the same situation. I have saved the chat screenshots and till date no one has contacted me even though in the chat, the person mentioned we will be contacted to discuss about compensation. 

I am surprised this is not being picked up in the media yet. Surely there are a lot of people who lost money or reduced profits. 

Link to post
  • 0
30 minutes ago, Andy2010 said:

I am surprised this is not being picked up in the media yet. Surely there are a lot of people who lost money or reduced profits. 

 

The British media has very little sympathy for retail 'investors'.

Are you sure you've read all the small print about best endeavours and indicative pricing ...

When dealing with the financial services industry, you'd best believe they will **** you if they think they can get away with it.  Prior to the Great Recession, they got away with murder ... do you think they've really changed?

Link to post
  • 0
10 hours ago, dmedin said:

 

The British media has very little sympathy for retail 'investors'.

Are you sure you've read all the small print about best endeavours and indicative pricing ...

When dealing with the financial services industry, you'd best believe they will **** you if they think they can get away with it.  Prior to the Great Recession, they got away with murder ... do you think they've really changed?

They have, Just look at the ESMA regulations. 

Link to post
  • 0

I have been unable to trade since the system outage last Thursday as my account balances are incorrect. Am I the only one still experiencing a problem as I don't see any recent posts to suggest it's a widespread issue. I am getting very little information from IG other than acknowledging my account is screwed. I don't have any idea when or how IG intend to sort this out and it is extremely frustrating to say the least. I am beginning to question whether or not I should ditch IG for another broker as I can't be accepting this level of service.

Link to post
  • 0
22 hours ago, Alcyone said:

I have been unable to trade since the system outage last Thursday as my account balances are incorrect. Am I the only one still experiencing a problem as I don't see any recent posts to suggest it's a widespread issue. I am getting very little information from IG other than acknowledging my account is screwed. I don't have any idea when or how IG intend to sort this out and it is extremely frustrating to say the least. I am beginning to question whether or not I should ditch IG for another broker as I can't be accepting this level of service.

Saw this today: https://financefeeds.com/tech-issues-affect-ig-platforms-second-time-less-one-week/

Doesn't fill me with confidence to start trading again, I too would like to see a detailed response from IG.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
  • 0
5 minutes ago, andysinclair said:

Saw this today: https://financefeeds.com/tech-issues-affect-ig-platforms-second-time-less-one-week/

Doesn't fill me with confidence to start trading again, I too would like to see a detailed response from IG.

Still nothing on the actual cause, must admit I didn't notice anything yesterday, was the same issue too, not being able to close positions.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • General Statistics

    • Total Topics
      15,433
    • Total Posts
      73,993
    • Total Members
      62,367
    • Most Online
      7,522
      10/06/21 10:53

    Newest Member
    Macka
    Joined 18/06/21 22:04
  • Posts

    • This weekend don't forget the rules to SAVE LIVES!!!!!   ... unless of course you happen to be going to Ascot 👍
    • Looks like it's a flat squib affair for the SP500 - I'm away early next week, but I'd give this until Tuesday (max 3 weeks after the physical date) to do something otherwise I'm marking it down as a failure Which is not bad, out of all the TC's this one is the one to be most concerned won't work, especially during an UP Bullish major cycle, which is what we are in, but the expectation was for the market to react as per May 2012 as shown on the Internal cycle harmonic chart in the post directly above So unless we get a 7%+ correction from the highs next week - I'll simply log this as failed - remember we trade the market NOT the Time Cycle  The small correction into the actual date is NOT good enough to say that was it! - We should be able to see these corrections/upswings clearly on a monthly chart, which means they should be of significance I'll hold off publishing the next Time Cycle just in case something happens next week SP500 Index Daily Chart: data to Thursday 17th June 2021
    • and Gold Puked at 10 year resistance line  
×
×
  • Create New...