Covid and the Economy

2 minutes ago, jlz said:

I do read everything you post, that is the problem, that I read it, then I realise how easy you can change your narrative depending on how you wake up that day.

One of the nice features of this forum is the ability to search on keywords, for example "hoax" and "played".

You are the star in the result, a pure rock star.

There you see how many times you have told us that the "great reset" is about to begin , followed by cooked news on the virus that play us into a Davos' conspiracy.

For the rest of the readers below is the search, they just need to scroll down and see how many people tried to challenge you on that topic.

https://community.ig.com/search/?&q=hoax played&search_and_or=or

It is very interesting that you are now recommending people to follow the governments' advise, very very interesting.  

Your typical strawman BS 

- The virus is real, never said otherwise.

- the cases numbers are fake, inflated by the misuse of the PCR, never said otherwise.

as for 'the great reset', look and learn ..

• Sad 1
28 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Your typical strawman BS 

- The virus is real, never said otherwise.

- the cases numbers are fake, inflated by the misuse of the PCR, never said otherwise.

as for 'the great reset', look and learn ..

I am going to reply every single time with this search.

Then people can see what you have said in the past.

I will use it from now on as a footer on this thread. I will not have to add anything to it, your words are there.

Edited by jlz
  • Great! 1
2 minutes ago, jlz said:

I am going to reply every single time with this search.

Then people can see what you have said in the past.

I will use it from now on as a footer on this thread. I will not have to add anything to it, your words are there.

hahaha, the hoax references were made by you hahaha.

As for being played, well we were.

just a coincidence then that in the last week or so ...

- Vitamin D finally gets govt recommended for treatment of covid.

- Invermectin finally gets approval for treatment of covid.

- HCQ now approved instead of being banned for treatment of covid.

- WHO finally revises PCR test to reduce huge ratio of false positives.

- NHS found to be inflating covid cases and deaths numbers.

- NHS ICUs found to be less full than previous years.

- Lateral Flow test ignored for use to find covid until now.

- PCR proven to be only 7% accurate in diagnosing covid.

SAGE covid forecasts proven to be x10 reality, every time, and they are still forecasting.

THE LIST IS ENDLESS.

But perhaps the most important point is the WHO completely abandoning it's 2016 viral pandemic protocol in March 2020 on the say so of China. Suddenly in came all the untested strategies such as lockdowns, social distancing, masks etc which have caused nothing but destruction and despair, (note China never had a national lockdown).

Note too that Sweden followed the WHO's original protocol and feared no worse than other western countries AND kept their economy and health service going so have emerged from this in a far better condition than the rest of us.

• Sad 1
On 28/11/2020 at 13:35, Caseynotes said:

The Covid Hoax continues.

Everything centers on the PCR test and it's deliberate misuse.

A PCR of 25 cycles identifies the infectious with a minimal amount of false positives, the more cycles you do the more false positives are included. Fauci himself has said 35 cycles and above most results are false positives for infectious material.

Western countries are running the PCR test at 45 cycles which is mathematically known to give 90%+ false positives.

Govt and health officials know this.

Groups in Portugal have joined groups in Italy and the UK in starting legal action against the fraudulent misuse of the PCR test used to justify continuing lockdowns and social restrictions.

Meanwhile new research from the US finds: “All of this points to no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths. Total death numbers are not above normal death numbers. We found no evidence to the contrary,” 

Just as has already been found in many other countries (see recent posts above for data from Sweden and Ireland). 

https://web.archive.org/web/20201126223119/https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19

Casey, dear. You need to read carefully , there it is . You telling people that the virus is a hoax. 

• Great! 1
Just now, jlz said:

Casey, dear. You need to read carefully , there it is . You telling people that the virus is a hoax. 

nothing gets through your bias filter does it.

Strawman again, you really can't do anything else.

at no point have I ever said the virus was not real.

The misuse of the PCR has meant that the cases, admissions and deaths numbers attributed to covid are not real.

That has been proven by the WHO's own admission to stop using PCR for diagnosis fullstop.

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Caseynotes said:

nothing gets through your bias filter does it.

Strawman again, you really can't do anything else.

at no point have I ever said the virus was not real.

The misuse of the PCR has meant that the cases, admissions and deaths numbers attributed to covid are not real.

That has been proven by the WHO's own admission to stop using PCR for diagnosis fullstop.

It is the first line of your message , I don't need to filter anything , you said clearly "virus hoax" full stop.

I just want people to understand what has always been your point, then they can read your reports based on memes with a clear perspective. 

• Great! 1
9 minutes ago, jlz said:

Still waiting for you to actually come up with any data yourself. A real problem for you as it would have to contradict all the who, phe, nhs, cdc, US and UK govt data I've posted.

Best just stick to making up strawman arguments.

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, jlz said:

It is the first line of your message , I don't need to filter anything , you said clearly "virus hoax" full stop.

I just want people to understand what has always been your point, then they can read your reports based on memes with a clear perspective. 

you seriously are dishonest aren't you, the reference is clearly referring to the PCR test. 

• Sad 1
31 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:
44 minutes ago, Provaton said:

Can you post a link to the WHO statement? i.e. not one of your conspiracy sites or twitter feeds.

try reading the thread before demanding other people do your searching for you. The link was posted on Wednesday.

Ok I've read all the posts on Wednesday, you did post a link to the WHO website:

https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-2021-who-information-notice-for-ivd-users-2020-05

As far as I can tell (I don't have a medical background) it's a notice to request people administering the PCR test to follow the instructions for use; to quote from the webpage:

WHO requests users to follow the instructions for use (IFU) when interpreting results for specimens tested using PCR methodology.

It doesn't say anywhere "stop using PCR for diagnosis".

• Great! 1
15 minutes ago, Provaton said:

Ok I've read all the posts on Wednesday, you did post a link to the WHO website:

https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-2021-who-information-notice-for-ivd-users-2020-05

As far as I can tell (I don't have a medical background) it's a notice to request people administering the PCR test to follow the instructions for use; to quote from the webpage:

It doesn't say anywhere "stop using PCR for diagnosis".

The WHO are saying now that PCR must be viewed in conjunction with 'clinical observation' (symptoms present) and 'patient history'.

Without such confirmation a positive PCR is not an automatic diagnosis of covid as was thought to be the case.

But this is exactly what the NHS are doing.

• Sad 1

As usual am enjoying the posts on this thread. They are informative and sometimes way out in left field. Casey, you sure do your research....

However, my question is; if the PR tests are so unreliable with false positives, how come in summer when there were very few recorded positive cases with a good deal of testing ongoing, were there so few deaths and those in hospital? Currently 1000's are dying everyday from Covid, according to Govt figures. It cannot all be down to testing, can it? Or manipulation of data?

Again, on a personal front, my aunt Janis who lives in town (London) has stage 3 lung cancer and is undergoing radiotherapy at Guys hospital. She has also contracted Covid. The hospital (Guys) will not keep her in and send an ambulance to pick her up 3 times a week for her radiotherapy and the same ambulance drops her off at home. She is 75 years old. I am surprised that they have not elected to keep her in. Her son (my cousin) also contracted Covid (probably from hospital) but was fine (ill for a few days then fine). She not so. The reason she has not been kept in may probably be because Guys Hospital is full. They have not said, they just provide the ambulance. The full hospitals are not fake. The Kent mutation is not either. We expected it to mutate, it is a Corona virus, after all. 

You are correct that there are those who wish to propagate this situation for their own gain and have their own agenda. However, I may contend that the full lockdown and closing of borders should have happened last February, as should a mandated, anonymous track and trace app that should have been obligatory for all. At the end of which all personal data should have been permanently deleted. Instead we have had a series of failures and half measures which have only served to compound the situation. We have showed the world just how incompetent our Brexit loving government really are, when the only core competency required for govt was being a Brexiteer.. (sorry had to bring the calamity that is Brexit into this).

In short, I am with you on the moronic govt score and all for the scepticism required to assimilate the Covid response and implications for the economy. Am not with the deniers or hoaxers. This is no hoax. 

It also detracts from what I am interested in atm which is inflation and commodity appreciation. 

Stay well and good trading.

2 minutes ago, 786Trader said:

As usual am enjoying the posts on this thread. They are informative and sometimes way out in left field. Casey, you sure do your research....

However, my question is; if the PR tests are so unreliable with false positives, how come in summer when there were very few recorded positive cases with a good deal of testing ongoing, were there so few deaths and those in hospital? Currently 1000's are dying everyday from Covid, according to Govt figures. It cannot all be down to testing, can it? Or manipulation of data?

Again, on a personal front, my aunt Janis who lives in town (London) has stage 3 lung cancer and is undergoing radiotherapy at Guys hospital. She has also contracted Covid. The hospital (Guys) will not keep her in and send an ambulance to pick her up 3 times a week for her radiotherapy and the same ambulance drops her off at home. She is 75 years old. I am surprised that they have not elected to keep her in. Her son (my cousin) also contracted Covid (probably from hospital) but was fine (ill for a few days then fine). She not so. The reason she has not been kept in may probably be because Guys Hospital is full. They have not said, they just provide the ambulance. The full hospitals are not fake. The Kent mutation is not either. We expected it to mutate, it is a Corona virus, after all. 

You are correct that there are those who wish to propagate this situation for their own gain and have their own agenda. However, I may contend that the full lockdown and closing of borders should have happened last February, as should a mandated, anonymous track and trace app that should have been obligatory for all. At the end of which all personal data should have been permanently deleted. Instead we have had a series of failures and half measures which have only served to compound the situation. We have showed the world just how incompetent our Brexit loving government really are, when the only core competency required for govt was being a Brexiteer.. (sorry had to bring the calamity that is Brexit into this).

In short, I am with you on the moronic govt score and all for the scepticism required to assimilate the Covid response and implications for the economy. Am not with the deniers or hoaxers. This is no hoax. 

It also detracts from what I am interested in atm which is inflation and commodity appreciation. 

Stay well and good trading.

The PCR testing explosion of false positives came about with the introduction of the mass testing of asymptomatics, previously testing was confined to those turning up at hospital with symptoms.

I refer you to that podcast posted recently with the Harvard professor who explains very concisely that if you have any trace remnant of old, dead viral RNA, that can be retained in the body for many months, then you will PCR test +ve and automatically be classed as 'with' covid and therefore infectious when, for the majority this is simply not the case.

Sorry to hear of your unwell relative. ICU data is a correlation of hospital occupancy in general and the data is very clear, ICUs nationwide are less busy with the usual seasonal pressures now than previous years.

Note on the chart below. Non-covid deaths are decreasing below the average as covid increases, cancer does not take holidays, pandemic deaths must be on top of normal deaths, not instead of, either covid is curing other diseases or other diseases are being misdiagnosed as covid.

There needs to be a line drawn with regards covid and the govt response to covid. For example lockdown sceptics are not covid deniers but it suits many to pretend otherwise.

Even the BBC now starting admit there are serious problems with the NHS, PHE and SAGE data that is being used to justify continuing lockdown.

This whole debacle is quite likely to end up being a tale of monumental incompetence rather than a conspiracy but either of which, after 12 months, we are still in the middle of a total disaster with no plan or end in sight.

image.png.ff34b5d0a1a7b16624197804310d806c.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

'The Lancet' ...

“It is probable that during the summer of 2020, the UK reached a point where reported SARS-CoV-2 positivity rates mostly represented false positive tests, with week-to-week variations largely representing natural fluctuations in false positive rates.”

Diagnostic tool or screening programme? Asymptomatic testing for SARS-CoV-2 needs clear goals and protocols - The Lancet Regional Health - Europe

• Sad 1

Ok, thanks Casey. So, empowered drama merchants then (the govt and it's advisors). Have found it pays to be sceptical, though am also a rank pragmatist (for my sins) and am prone to buy the rumour and sell the fact when opportunity presents. It would appear the current reactions to CV19 will inevitably create one mother of a future recession unless alternatives are found. Mind you last time the doo doo hit the fan clever old Bill Bernake invented QE. So lets hope for another similar wheeze this time!

• Sad 1
17 minutes ago, TerryBagger said:

What is WuFlu? Is this another illness?

All your Lancet references relate to Sars Covid19 so I think you might be getting a bit confused.

I think you're getting confused, there is no such virus as ''Sars Covid 19''. I think you are mistaking it with SARS-COV-2 which is an older virus for which there is a mass test available and which shares some RNA with Covid-19 and so it's test is currently being used to find COV-19 until a cheap, fast test specifically for COV-19 is available.

I was going to call the thread the 'Wuhan Wet Market And Food Emporium, Bats and Snakes a Speciality, Get Em While They're Hot They're Loverly Flu' but it's a bit too long so I shortened it to WuFlu, DH.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Oh, so the goalposts are being shifted again, what a surprise.

So Johnson said on Wed that relief from lockdown would come as pressure eased on the NHS. Then on Thurs, if no new variants were found. Then on Fri, the magician Ferguson says new data on variant means more lockdown.

''Scientists have warned there can be no early easing of lockdown rules because of the new variant of Covid-19''.

and as if by magic there is already a new ad campaign ready to go ...

''Harrowing new ad campaign to guilt-trip Brits into staying home hits TV screens amid deadly new strain''.

Couple of points;

Ferguson of SAGE (NERVTAG) won't release the data behind this new tack, one suspects he knows it will be pulled apart by real experts within minutes.

Reminder that Ferguson has never been right in his entire 20 year career, a 100% record of being wrong. I suspect that's why the govt employs him.

Claimed to be 30% more deadly than the original that has a survival rate of 99.9%, fractions of fractions are meaningless.

Speaking of which, no flu type virus has ever been tracked to the degree this one has and still the winter data is in line with previous years.

This reeks of delaying tactics until the vaccine up take reaches enough numbers to claim that it and nothing else is responsible for 'beating covid'. The reality is that, as is claimed by real epidemiologists, herd immunity was achieved in the UK sometime during the summer. This farce is only kept rolling by the continued misuse of the PCR test that massively inflates covid cases numbers, admission numbers and death by covid numbers. Meanwhile deaths by normal causes such as cancer continue to plummet, they're not of course, there are more, they're just being rebranded as covid instead. 

The Govt has admitted they have hundreds of millions of the Lateral Flow tests stockpiled, if they were rolled out then, as in Austria, the infection % of pop would drop overnight from 12%  to 0.4% and covid would instantly become just another coronavirus. Meanwhile people continue to die from lockdown and a restricted NHS. 

image.thumb.png.37686d6f264d3590b71e8e76fdcba29b.png

• Sad 1

So as we wait for the latest round of scare mongering ads from the UK govt news that a recent ad had to be pulled for containing false information. That's right, your govt caught BS'ing in outright propaganda and don't forget you're paying for this s**tshow.

Meanwhile, during lockdown children's books are a non-essential so ...

image.png.ed6de662f1c0b6d24ab4ee69c4d1579f.png

And a short vid visualising the actual affect of covid and covid with lockdown.

And this needs repeating ...

image.png.443f849513fc2d58bbc828879bcc647f.png

• Sad 1
21 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Adding Spain to the ever growing list of nations that had no significant increase in total deaths in 2020.

Mario Ortega @eme_o_hache

18m

Replying to @FatEmperor

Official number of fatalities in Spain 2020. Even with a one month lag, the data is not out of normal.

image.png.7e2e63dd8c402aa49cb072935f50625f.png

As homework try to translate the first sentence right below the table. This is a picture that has been moving around since the beginning of this month. It is fish bait for the right-wing fellows in Spain, they love this kind of fake reports. 

It is interesting that you are now posting it as well, very interesting.

• Great! 1
32 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Adding Spain to the ever growing list of nations that had no significant increase in total deaths in 2020.

Mario Ortega @eme_o_hache

18m

Replying to @FatEmperor

Official number of fatalities in Spain 2020. Even with a one month lag, the data is not out of normal.

image.png.7e2e63dd8c402aa49cb072935f50625f.png

Article from EFE agency proving this report wrong. 

https://www.efe.com/efe/espana/efeverifica/el-numero-de-muertos-en-espana-2020-no-es-menor-al-anos-anteriores/50001435-4381326

• Great! 1
50 minutes ago, jlz said:

yes the twitter poster did mention the 1 month lag but what is the point of you posting a link to an article on the total deaths for 2020 dated in October hahaha.

image.thumb.png.311b6287211be1b710904900f8f81fbd.png

as you can see the 2020 data is in line with previous years and that's the point. A pandemic should be causing far in excess of normal deaths and in Spain, as in more and more countries as the data comes in, it definitely has not.

Not sure why you keep embarrassing yourself maintaining the farce when long since the data has proved  your beloved lockdowns to be not only useless but actually damaging. If only everyone had had their pay stopped for every lockdown then there would have been none at all (just like Sweden).

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

yes the twitter poster did mention the 1 month lag but what is the point of you posting a link to an article on the total deaths for 2020 dated in October hahaha.

image.thumb.png.311b6287211be1b710904900f8f81fbd.png

as you can see the 2020 data is in line with previous years and that's the point. A pandemic should be causing far in excess of normal deaths and in Spain, as in more and more countries as the data comes in, it definitely has not.

Not sure why you keep embarrassing yourself maintaining the farce when long since the data has proved  your beloved lockdowns to be not only useless but actually damaging. If only everyone had had their pay stopped for every lockdown then there would have been none at all (just like Sweden).

Have you read the article? I am impressed.

Are you not only pasting Twitter memes from now on, but sending reports that we can read? This thread might be interesting, after all, if you start sending accurate data.

So, in your first message, the one that was fish bait, you said that deaths in 2020 were below the ones in 2019,  and now you are changing your comment again, to send a screenshot that proves that there was an increase in 2020.

I guess that is aligned with your usual way of sending data to this thread.

1. You say something coming from memes.

2. Someone challenge it.

3. You are too proud of yourself to admit that you are wrong .

4. You send another screenshot without citing the source , admitting that you were wrong in the first place, but weirdly undermining who challenged you in the first place. 

Repeat the pattern again and again hoping that no one would actually bother themselves to read it. 

• Great! 1
5 hours ago, jlz said:

This thread might be interesting, after all, if you start sending accurate data.

you are without doubt the most dishonest person that's ever been on this forum.  For over 9 months I have been continuously posting WHO, NHS, PHE, CDC, UK gov and US gov data, you have never really challenged any of it but instead try pick at the edges as if that might change the point, 'oh that's slightly out of date' is the best you ever come up with. But usually you just pretend to yourself it doesn't exist or that it's all just memes because you simply can not stand facts that don't suit you bias.

Pathetic would be an understatement, I can see why you just stick to the BBC evening news for your sole source of information and clearly simple searching is beyond you, tapping in just a few key word from the 'screenshot' would have found the web page. I really must lower my expectations of the levels of intelligence on here.

Spain Number of deaths, 1950-2020 - knoema.com 

• Sad 1

Speaking of depressingly low 'levels of intelligence' the UK govt and SAGE sink to new depths. The govt now desperately trying to back track out of outright propaganda lies.

Reaction  @reactionlife

Breaking: 30 per cent more lethal claim rests on “fragile and uncertain evidence”, says NERVTAG member. "NERVTAG has expressed limited confidence in this figure, which should not be the basis for public alarm." - Reported by @alastair_benn:

30 per cent more lethal claim rests on "fragile and uncertain evidence", says NERVTAG member - Reaction

Edited by Caseynotes
  • Sad 1